The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3 May 2013, 11:37 AM   #1
dhh
"TRF" Member

Did Steve Mulholland Steal my DRSD? S/N # 5298200

I have bought and sold numerous watches here - mostly wholesale them to DavidSW or others because I don't like the retail transaction market.

I sent Steve Mulholland my DRSD in January of this year to repair the lume on the dial and he returned it promptly although the superdome crystal he put on was very foggy and needed to be replaced.

I then sent it to him, with all rolex service papers, to sell on consignment which he stated that if he found no seller in 30 days he would return the watch if requested. This was March 6, 2013. The deal was he could keep anything over $15,000.

He stated he had found a buyer who was taking the watch to Rolex New York - Steve a week or so later said the buyer wanted a correct caseback and he was getting one and the deal would be done.

The last email response I received from Steve was April 4, 2013 where he stated he was still waiting on a new caseback. I have received sporadic text messages from Steve about his personal issues but none address the status or location of my watch.

I have demanded the watch or payment multiple times with no response.

Any ideas here for me? I am having my attorney contact the Holiday Florida police and report the watch as stolen in the morning.

Any help or influence that could be brought here would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.