ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > The Meeting Point

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31 March 2013, 07:38 AM   #1
spuds
"TRF" Member

Watch: West Ham! COYI!!
London Summer 2013: August 17 & 18!!

It's that time o'year again guys and I have the honour of announcing that we already have two forum stalwarts confirmed as attending from the other side of the globe this year!!

Chris (Zed Homme) will be with us for the entire weekend and Raf (Figbo) is with us on the Sunday so TRF-UK'ers let's really push the boat out this year chaps and do ourselves and The Forum proud!!

So to tie in with Chris and Raf's commitments the dates are fixed at Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th August, and unless anyone has any objections I'm proposing our now traditional venue of The Dickens for just a few drinky-poos on the Saturday afternoon followed by dinner at The Living Room (Modern English) or The Mala (Indian).

I'm already meeting my good friend Eric (esm) at The Dickens on Monday so I'll reserve 'our usual area' by the balcony there but I won't book dinner until you guys have had a chance to chime in with your preferences.....

I'm recommending that anyone staying in town book The Tower (Guoman chain) and I'll sort out a link in a minute.....

On the Sunday we'll take in a leisurely (& very good value!) breakfast underneath Tower Bridge before journeying into town for some watch/window shopping at the likes of One Hyde Park, Selfridges and Harrods, as well as meeting up with Raf whenever and wherever suits him best....

Sooooooooo looking forward to this already.....!!

So in true London-GTG style I'll get the attendee list started in the hope that the list just keeps getting longer!!

London Summer 2013 GTG attendees:

Spuds (Dan): Saturday & Sunday & staying at The Tower.

Life is not about how fast you can run or how high you can climb...........
It's about how well you can bounce!!

TRF HALL OF FAME JANUARY 2010
spuds is offline   Reply With Quote