The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 11 February 2016, 08:40 AM   #1
Woobros2win
"TRF" Member

Takuya is the best! Two thumbs up for this guy.

I sent txt to Thanh Do for estimate my watch to sell past weekend and he responded very fast. Even we talked and he was so kind to newbie like me. I felt so safe by talking for this transaction and he gave me all the answers so I could feel confident to sell watch to him. We came up the price and he even sent me overnight w/insurance shipping label for free and guide me through all the process. Because I never sent my watches by any of the shipping carrier before. I felt confident that I will not lose my watch. Anyway I sent it out on Tuesday and he got the watch Wednesday. We txt each other when I sent and he txt me back when he got it. He than txt me that he is going to my bank to deposit funds and I confirmed him back. All the txt through out transaction were really fast and he did not wasted my time. Worry free from this guy. I know that he has so many positive review already, but I just wanted to share my experience. Thx again Takuya.
Woobros2win is offline   Reply With Quote