The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 3 May 2024, 11:39 PM   #91
PhilLynott
"TRF" Member

Watch: Breguet marine
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyunder View Post
Remembered this post about Breguet’s accuracy. Mine is running late. It was recently serviced and revised. Should I take it to another watchmaker to try to make it more accurate? Or the result will be the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guess it depends on how much it bothers you - how slow is it? As I mentioned none of my 5817s are super accurate think the worst one last I checked was like 10 seconds slow but it never bothered me. My 5547 is crazy accurate even with drained power I picked it up after sitting for 2 days and it was within a second. My tradition doesn't have seconds hand but it seems spot on accurate too I kept it wound for probably the first month I owned it and it was spot on where it should be. So they can hone in the accuracy I just think with the non-hacking of the 5817 that wasn't the purpose of that watch.

That said it could just need a quick tweak if it's been serviced recently but I'd wait a bit and see if it bothers you or not over time.