The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 17 March 2011, 06:57 AM   #31
mike_uk
Banned

Watch: 116505 RG Daytona
The plot thickens so to speak...

Was down Bond St today talking to a friend of mine that has a shop there and he was offered a YG Daytona yesterday that turned out to be listed as stolen. Sadly whilst my friend was waiting for a call back about the watch he'd decided to take it with him and said he'd come back in 30 mins, which he never did!

Was just chatting about it and he was showing me the cctv and i'm 95% sure it's the same guy! Trying to get a still off him to post up on here, but i've spoken to the officer dealing with it and afaik he's going to get a statement tomorrow and take serial number of the watch to see if it can be matched to a similar crime as happened to me.

Can't believe it, nothing for a few weeks then this happens! IF it's the same guy which im sure it is then a picture of him should help catch him sooner rather than later.

If I hear anything else or manage to get a still from the cctv i'll update the thread and let everyone know!

Mike.
mike_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 March 2011, 08:44 AM   #32
Submariner G
"TRF" Member

Watch: Submariner 14060M
Sorry to hear you had to go through this mate, I hope this new lead catches the f***wit.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor souls who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt
Submariner G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 March 2011, 09:41 AM   #33
arttay10
"TRF" Member

Watch: ????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner G View Post
Sorry to hear you had to go through this mate, I hope this new lead catches the f***wit.
I echo this Mike - this guy needs a good pasting and I hope (which no doubt he will - get slopply) you'll get the chance to collar him cause the police sound a waste of space regarding this.....
arttay10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 March 2011, 02:57 AM   #34
art1118

Warning

Dude. Why did you let him into your house in the first place? Why not meet him in a very public place, like your bank. If you initially had the watches in a safe deposit box, this would seem to be the logical place to meet. Banks have security systems that would identify both of you for the record. Hope I am not telling you or others anything new!
art1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 December 2016, 03:28 AM   #35
Bounty Hunter
"TRF" Member

Quote:
He's kicking my thighs screaming at me to tell him where the watches are.
Mike. Maybe it was one of the people you have conned money from over the years that gave you a beating.

Mike you are seriously bad news.

February 2009 Arrested in connection with fraud and car crime offences, but failed to answer police bail.
April 2014 Failed to appear at Norwich Crown Court.
December 3 2014 Tried in his absence and sentenced to nine months.
December 2014 Rented an apartment in Spain.
April/May Arrested by Spanish Police.
November 2016 Extradited back to the UK.
Bounty Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote