The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 24 December 2016, 09:15 AM   #1
Aututto
Banned

Icon13 114060 scammer robhunk

Hey guys,

There is a seller, robhunk, attempting to sell a 114060 on timezone. I contacted him about the watch and asked for references. I googled the emails. One reference has 2 posts on here, one being a completed "sale" with rob, another has a listing for a pam380 for 3200 euro but ad states location is Texas and had terrible english (rob states he, himself, is in houston. Weird). I decided to email two of the provided "references" and reply to rob asking for a tagged time picture. I emailed all 3 within 5 minutes. About half an hour later they all replied to me (spanning about 15 minutes between the emails, fishy). Rob stated he had sold one a breitling and the other a PAM. No reference of him posting either on his accounts (only been active on timezone for 15ish days). He responded to my tagged picture request stating he does not share because he is afraid of scammers using his photo's in their side dealings (irony or he just gave out his secret?). The email wasn't sent with the best english either. Just giving everyone a heads up so we can keep these forums safe!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
Aututto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 December 2016, 09:40 AM   #2
Aututto
Banned

Update:

I notified TimeZone. They promptly emailed stating that he was definitely a scammer and has been banned.
Aututto is offline   Reply With Quote