ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 May 2011, 01:25 PM   #1
threemonkeys
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMTIIc, AK, LVc
TRF-ers' health and fitness

Hello boys and girls,

Earlier this week, one of our fine members started a thread regarding thoughts on a specific workout. During the course of the conversaion, someone posted pics of their dramatic transformation from overweight to fit. After seeing their photos, I was personally inspired and got off my butt and did a killer workout that evening. And I thought 'wow, I need to get me some more of this.'

So this got me to thinking - how about we create a space on TRF where members can share their successes and challenges regarding their journey to become healthier. Maybe you are greatly out of shape and are looking to take that first step and need some encouragement. We're here. Maybe you are looking to quit smoking or cut down on alcohol. We're here. Healthy recipes, yoga, running, weight lifting, meditation,...well, you get the point. I'm guessing we have a lot of knowledge and resources we can share with eachother.

Now a couple of ground rules - this would be a supportive environment only. Our goal would be to share and help eachother out regardless of where our current fitness level may be (think 'work in progress') or what our personal goals may consist of. We keep it positive and motivate eachother to keep on going.

Anyone interested?

If so, how about sharing your success story or challenge. Motivational tips? Before and after photos?

Who knows - this thread will either fizzle or, perhaps, it will be that little extra something that makes the difference for one of our members.

Now go for it!
threemonkeys is offline   Reply With Quote