The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 22 July 2014, 08:47 AM   #1
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex 16610 Tritium Submariner Unpolished, Hardly Worn, Time Capsule!

For Sale:
Rolex 16610 Submariner Date T-Serial Number. I believe that this is as close to a "new" tritium Sub as you are going to find! The prior owner of this watch received it as a retirement gift in 1997 and only wore it on a few special occasions. Thus, it's spent most of its life in the gentleman's safe deposit box. I have not worn the watch at all since acquiring. All original tritium dial, hands, and insert that have aged to a evenly matched beautiful light cream color. This watch has never been polished.

Condition:
Unbelievably sharp case that has never been polished. Lugs are nearly perfect except for a few scratches on the 11 o'clock lug. Case sides and bracelet have some very faint scratches and there is a tiny nick on the bottom of the case where it meets the polished area. Strictly speaking, I would rate approximately 93-94% "near mint" according to the TimeZone guidelines. Please note the shallow engraving on the caseback which I can have removed free of charge if the buyer wishes. Bracelet has all twelve links.

Accessories:
This is a complete set. Inner and outer box, three booklets, red hang tag, green hang tag, anchor, polishing cloth, and warranty paper.

Price & Terms:
$5500 includes domestic shipping with insurance. Bank wire preferred but paypal will be considered if buyer is reputable and agrees to pay the 3% fee. Will also consider realistic offers to trade for other Rolex sport models.

As far as references, I have completed many transactions with forum members and have received dozens of positive feedback posts which can be found by searching for my username "NKflyer". Please inquire if further info is needed regarding references.

I would prefer not to accept returns unless this watch is significantly not as described so please view pics very carefully and ask any questions you might have before committing to purchase. Private message is the best way to contact me. Thanks!

NKflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 July 2014, 12:14 AM   #2
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

Received lots of inquiries but still available.
Old 27 July 2014, 11:19 PM   #3
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

Or Best Offer!
Old 28 July 2014, 09:50 PM   #4
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

On hold pending funds.
Old 31 July 2014, 01:38 AM   #5