The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 21 November 2014, 05:37 AM   #1
abt655
"TRF" Member

Darlor watch restorations

I recently purchased a Rolex from Darlor watch, paying close to the $5000.00 mark. From the moment I sent the money to Darryl, I was in for a whole world of hurt. The watch was sent back three times due to its not working, and I finally just so fed up, I had it repaired by a real horologist, and $400.00 later, it is now fixed and in great condition.

When purchased, I was assured that the watch was in excellent condition, used, but just great none the less. Unfortunately, Darryl forgot to advise of the incorrectly installed hair spring, the two mounting screws which were missing, and the main shaft which was bent...no wonder the thing didn't work.

Bottom line, take care when dealing with Darlor Watch in Canada, Im not sure if Darryl Lesser is really a watch expert, or merely a sales person.

abt655
abt655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 November 2014, 05:06 AM   #2
darryl
Banned

is this slander?

First of all I have never EVER had a watch come back three times as you mentioned, Number two I have NOT sold a Rolex in 5000 in Canada in years, three you gave very little info like a "shaft???" was changed, clamps were wrong.

If you are going to slander you need to tell me who you are, where you are from, the stock number on the alleged Rolex you bought. Or call me Niagara region Canada 289 868 9699 or info@darlor-watch.com (send the paypal transaction ID to this email) and tell me who you are. I have a gut feeling this is absolute HORSESXXT. You are coming off as a disgruntled person who dealt with me (I assume you have) and are not happy with my work and are using this forum and probably others to drag my good name in the mud. So either you elaborate your story or I will have this post removed at once as this is not real.
please prove me wrong!!!!!!! i am here and waiting as i take care of ALL mistakes but three times lol never yet!
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 November 2014, 09:11 AM   #3
abt655
"TRF" Member

not slander, just the facts. Here is the listing from your site. As mentioned, the watch was said to be serviced to perfection....and the price as I stated close to $5000. I will not respond further.

ROLEX SOLID 14 KARAT CHRONOMETER SEMI BUBBLE BACK AUTOMATIC AND SERVICED TO PERFECTION

4800.00 USD------- VERIFIED PAYPAL ONLY!! NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL--> DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU ARE NOT VERIFIED OR CALL US WITH PLEASURE
abt655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 November 2014, 02:07 PM   #4
Blong
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116520 Black
There are a LOT of terrible reviews about Darlor all over the web....seems like a place to stay away from.

Glad it sounds like your watch is working now....no thanks to Darlor...
Blong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2014, 05:49 AM   #5
darryl
Banned

i never sold a 14 karat gold bubble back to anyone in Canada. Now you have another idot following your footsteps. WHERE"S THE PROOF >>>??????? I can say i bought a car from you and its complete garbage just because you wouldn't change the oil for me ...it's call slander. You still have not said who you are,where your are, what the stock number is, what the verified paypal i.d is. And you expect me to sit down and take this? i will send if hew wants the moderators the my pay-pal info from the last three months so he or she can see. I know your

M....K4

as you were not happy about my service on your Hamilton wrist watch I offered you to send it back and you said no!!! the "postage lol" was too expensive for you lol, then you whined why is int in US dollars, I should have known right then and there this was trouble. I offered to pay for your postage, you got nasty via emails so I told you to "either send it or calm down and relax it's only a watch things happen sometimes life is short" and this is exactly what i said to you. now i hear from you in this forum. Here is the proof

Hamilton 505 electric movement rail train watch paypal transaction id Amount: $125.00 CAD

Transaction Date: October 14, 2014

Transaction ID: 8S9645143F607705L

Canada

Far cry from a Rolex 14K semi that i never had nor sold!!!

Last edited by Welshwatchman; 29 November 2014 at 02:02 AM..
Old 27 November 2014, 07:08 AM   #6
Knappo 1307
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Sea Dweller
OP needs to come clean, sounds like a lie and a ax to grind. IBTL.......
Knappo 1307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2014, 07:59 AM   #7
Blong
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl View Post
i never sold a 14 karat gold bubble back to anyone in Canada. Now you have another idot following your footsteps. WHERE"S THE PROOF >>>??????? I can say i bought a car from you and its complete garbage just because you wouldn't change the oil for me ...it's call slander. You still have not said who you are,where your are, what the stock number is, what the verified paypal i.d is. And you expect me to sit down and take this? i will send if hew wants the moderators the my pay-pal info from the last three months so he or she can see. I know your

Ma....P 2K4

as you were not happy about my service on your Hamilton wrist watch I offered
you to send it back and you said no!!! the "postage lol" was too expensive for you lol, then you whined why is int in US dollars, I should have known right then and there this was trouble. I offered to pay for your postage, you got nasty via emails so I told you to "either send it or calm down and relax it's only a watch things happen sometimes life is short" and this is exactly what i said to you. now i hear from you in this forum. Here is the proof

Hamilton 505 electric movement rail train watch paypal transaction id Amount: $125.00 CAD

Transaction Date: October 14, 2014

Transaction ID: 8S9645143F607705L

Canada

Far cry from a Rolex 14K semi that i never had nor sold!!!
Thanks for calling me an idiot Darryl.

Your rants are all over the web. All I have to do is Google "Darlor" and this idiot is entertained for hours....yup doesn't take much to entertain me! If you ever actually had a good business or had built a good name for yourself you are destroying it....I get to read all about you from NYC now and tell my friends Google "Darlor" for some funny posts to read....how he played hockey and obviously took a puck to the head....

Last edited by Welshwatchman; 29 November 2014 at 02:02 AM..
Old 27 November 2014, 08:17 AM   #8
brandrea
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: es make me smile
Gentlemen, some decorum here please. Obviously there's a dispute and I think it's incumbant on the OP to state more specifics. It seems as though Daryl wants to at least clear up the matter and is prepared to do so. So let's hear the rest of the facts.

Enough of the name calling ... It never gets results
brandrea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2014, 09:59 AM   #9
goldfixer21

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandrea View Post
Gentlemen, some decorum here please. Obviously there's a dispute and I think it's incumbant on the OP to state more specifics. It seems as though Daryl wants to at least clear up the matter and is prepared to do so. So let's hear the rest of the facts.

Enough of the name calling ... It never gets results
I agree.
goldfixer21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27 November 2014, 10:34 AM   #10
Blong
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfixer21 View Post
I agree.
No name calling by me, just agreed with Darryl that I'm an idiot. I have been around the watch world for awhile and have witnessed Darryls rants before (others right here on this forum, some probably deleted due to his language) and all it ever seems is that he wants to call names and argue. I have seen very few gentlemanly remarks from him.

Don't take my word for it though - Google Darlor Watch Reviews and read them for yourselves.

I doubt the OP will be back with anything more. What annoys me is the way that Darryl attacks with name calling, etc....and that is what prompted me to post.

I have bought 3 watches from DavidSW and one from MB23 and did so because of positive reviews and gentlemanly behavior.
Old 28 November 2014, 12:03 AM   #11
darryl
Banned

Brian yes I took many pucks to the head and laughed it off ( I still play 3 times a week and my old age and love it) but COME ON!! you agree with some one who didn't give one fact!!! you rushed into it completely blinded. People in these forums are hungry to sit on a Judges bench with no training and make a stand.
To Judge , one must be trained to get to the truth and sift through ALL the bullxxT. After 10,000 transactions in my life time in this great business I will for sure get complaints but NEVER EVER once! did I scam or cheat some one out of 1000's of dollars like i read all the time. You have to get facts first then make a decision and yes you acted like an idiot buy not getting the facts. Think for a second, so you don't like me I'll sleep well tonight but just look at the facts I posted and the facts he didn't and hasn't! lastly as people that know me well, i am ALWAYS the first person to admit when I'm wrong and make right by it and you have this in hard copy!
Old 28 November 2014, 12:05 AM   #12
darryl
Banned

Bradrea, Yes i am trying to clear this up but I am getting NO HELP from the moderator. I have list the facts and the other party will not what more can I do ????
Old 28 November 2014, 12:42 AM   #13
darryl
Banned

Icon7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blong View Post
Thanks for calling me an idiot Darryl.

Your rants are all over the web. All I have to do is Google "Darlor" and this idiot is entertained for hours....yup doesn't take much to entertain me! If you ever actually had a good business or had built a good name for yourself you are destroying it....I get to read all about you from NYC now and tell my friends Google "Darlor" for some funny posts to read....how he played hockey and obviously took a puck to the head....
Blong, i hope your not in law enforcement , there will be a LOT of innocent people hung from the highest tree. My rep is lol not destroyed as a mater of fact 10,000 people with positive transactions can;t be wrong oooooooo so i fight back...terrible. Most people sit back and let the "problem" go away and hope it gets buried on page 37 of Google...I won't do that i will fight till whats right is right!
Old 28 November 2014, 12:43 AM   #14
darryl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfixer21 View Post
I agree.
your right on both counts and I hope it gets cleared up asap or removed
Old 28 November 2014, 12:44 AM   #15
darryl
Banned

Quote:
There are a LOT of terrible reviews about Darlor all over the web....seems like a place to stay away from.

Glad it sounds like your watch is working now....no thanks to Darlor...
lol and you wonder what I called what I called you ???????
Old 28 November 2014, 01:21 AM   #16
Blong
"TRF" Member

Quote:
lol and you wonder what I called what I called you ???????
Lol and you wonder why I said STAY AWAY from Darlor Watches

BTW, thank you for proving me right about your entertaining rants....now you will have another one at the top of the Google search....your 10,000 positive reviews are instead buried on page 37 of Google.

You are like a 5 yr old....
Old 28 November 2014, 03:37 AM   #17
Knappo 1307

I've done a little digging, OP has a point. Just wish he or she would come back and elaborate.... BTW there are many of these rants....

http://omegaforums.net/threads/vinta...nal-dial.1798/
Old 28 November 2014, 04:41 AM   #18
Zoran
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1655 Mark 1
Some serious ranting going on here...

I'm not sure if that is the right way to go about on proving your point Darryl.
You have the stage here to prove your point, so go about it the right way.
The OP made his statement and if you believe it is easy to prove he is lying, then by all means do so. It will only work out in your benefit.

Remember, everything you write down here, and the way you write it down, will be found when searched for on Google. I suggest you regroup and manage the damage.

Good luck!

Last edited by Zoran; 28 November 2014 at 04:42 AM.. Reason: spelling ;-)
Zoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 November 2014, 05:10 AM   #19
darryl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knappo 1307 View Post
I've done a little digging, OP has a point. Just wish he or she would come back and elaborate.... BTW there are many of these rants....

http://omegaforums.net/threads/vinta...nal-dial.1798/
ye si am aware of this thread end result the client was more than pleased, took the said watch to have it verified and the Swatch group said it is "in perfect restored condition" quote unquuote. PS like i said 23 years later can't please everyone ;-)
Old 28 November 2014, 05:22 AM   #20
darryl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
Some serious ranting going on here...

I'm not sure if that is the right way to go about on proving your point Darryl.
You have the stage here to prove your point, so go about it the right way.
The OP made his statement and if you believe it is easy to prove he is lying, then by all means do so. It will only work out in your benefit.

Remember, everything you write down here, and the way you write it down, will be found when searched for on Google. I suggest you regroup and manage the damage.

Good luck!
Zoran. My client base is vast and from all over the world so it is not a point of losing business it's a point I'm trying to make to show these people how easy it is to try to drag one into the fire pit and no one on this forum (owner or moderator) will looking to this allegation so I get loud and obnoxious and perhaps they will notice.. I have nothing but compliments and when I do make an error my clients know me well, that problem is solved before they even tell me about it. This is how I operate for over 23 years. I know VERY WELL in hard copy everything gets down on the screen and on Google...I'm not afraid at all. I don't run and hide so I know it will not get buried for a while. I detest people that jump on a band wagon and don't even know why. Most people in forums , read a few articles from the pouch in front of them on an airplane and buy one or two watches and claim to be the know it all and be all of the horological world. It takes years and years to be where I am. If one idiot wants to slander then yes expect the hair to go up on my back. I have bought rare parts from MASTER certified watchmakers ( I will email you in private if you want their names) and they sold me JUNK one was for a Movado polyplan hair spring came from a renowned certified master horologist, it was rusted and the stud was on backwards. I never whined on a forum, instead i called him and we took care of it in other words I did the right thing. This person is using all of you and this forum to "try" to create havoc.

so once again i want this jerk to call me up and confront me with the paypal transaction I.D., what (lol) watch that i never had that I sold him and who he is

Darryl Lesser 289 868 9699 (Niagara falls area EST time)clear as day and regards Zohan to you ;-)
Old 28 November 2014, 05:24 AM   #21
darryl
Banned

Quote:
Lol and you wonder why I said STAY AWAY from Darlor Watches

BTW, thank you for proving me right about your entertaining rants....now you will have another one at the top of the Google search....your 10,000 positive reviews are instead buried on page 37 of Google.

You are like a 5 yr old....

perhaps i rant like a 5 year old, but your still an idiot and there you have it in hard copy :-) xoxoxo
Old 28 November 2014, 05:25 AM   #22
darryl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abt655 View Post
I recently purchased a Rolex from Darlor watch, paying close to the $5000.00 mark. From the moment I sent the money to Darryl, I was in for a whole world of hurt. The watch was sent back three times due to its not working, and I finally just so fed up, I had it repaired by a real horologist, and $400.00 later, it is now fixed and in great condition.

When purchased, I was assured that the watch was in excellent condition, used, but just great none the less. Unfortunately, Darryl forgot to advise of the incorrectly installed hair spring, the two mounting screws which were missing, and the main shaft which was bent...no wonder the thing didn't work.

Bottom line, take care when dealing with Darlor Watch in Canada, Im not sure if Darryl Lesser is really a watch expert, or merely a sales person.

abt655
been five days now, and no response from you mike!!!! no proof at all :-) hmmmmmmmm something fishy here?????
Old 28 November 2014, 06:17 AM   #23
Blong
"TRF" Member

Quote:
perhaps i rant like a 5 year old, but your still an idiot and there you have it in hard copy :-) xoxoxo
You are quite the businessman Daryl - have a nice life.
Old 28 November 2014, 06:24 AM   #24
Watchurself
"TRF" Member

Quote:
LOL. Despite the fact the OP hasn't come back, the way you've conducted yourself ensures I will never do business with you or your company.
Watchurself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 November 2014, 06:39 AM   #25
Chewbacca
Banned

Watch: Kessel Run Chrono
this thread proves why social media managers are essential for businesses today.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 November 2014, 08:23 AM   #26
darryl
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchurself View Post
LOL. Despite the fact the OP hasn't come back, the way you've conducted yourself ensures I will never do business with you or your company.
it's ok "watchyourself" i don;t need your bushiness i am book solid for 3 months from true connoisseurs who are reg people, doctors, lawyers, politicians and U name it so I wouldn't be able to take you on anyhow so sorry breaks my heart. as for the original "OP" as my mom used to say..."proof is in the pudding "

BTW if your ever in Niagara Falls area pass by and see my operation and then you'll see I'm not such an ASS%$#& that you thing i am and cafe on me.
Old 28 November 2014, 08:24 AM   #27
darryl
Banned

Quote:
You are quite the businessman Daryl - have a nice life.
I have a great life happy happy,

and i wish you health and peace for yours no kididng around, be well
Old 28 November 2014, 08:49 AM   #28
MonBK
Banned

Quote:
it's ok "watchyourself" i don;t need your bushiness i am book solid for 3 months from true connoisseurs who are reg people, doctors, lawyers, politicians and U name it so I wouldn't be able to take you on anyhow so sorry breaks my heart. as for the original "OP" as my mom used to say..."proof is in the pudding "

BTW if your ever in Niagara Falls area pass by and see my operation and then you'll see I'm not such an ASS%$#& that you thing i am and cafe on me.
I take no sides in this drama but I understand why you don't sell on this forum and never will.
MonBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 November 2014, 08:59 AM   #29
Knappo 1307

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php...o=477846&rid=0
Old 28 November 2014, 09:11 AM   #30
MonBK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knappo 1307 View Post
That link seems to be infected Jason?

I'm getting a warning from my virus protection program when trying to access it.
MonBK is offline   Reply With Quote