The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 2 November 2015, 03:18 AM   #1
SubKing
"TRF" Member

Watch: where do i start??
FS: NIB Tudor Black Bay Black Custom Must See!

What I have for sale here is the new black bay black. This watch was purchased by me directly from my authorized dealer and the warranty is dated the day of the official release oct 15th. The name section on the warranty card is blank so the owner may fill in their name if they choose.

This is an important model for tudor, with the big crown, no crown gaurds and red triangle at the 12, it is paying respect to the 6538 james bond big crown submariner as well as the tudor reference 7924 big crown.

I was never a fan of the snow flake hands that tudor uses on these, as they are not period correct. The original tudor 7924 big crown did not have snow flake hands, they had gold Mercedes hands..

So I had ordered aftermarket custom gold Mercedes hands with lume color matched to the dial of the tudor black bay. The hands were sized to the caliber movement and installed by a rolex certified watch maker. The watch was resealed and pressure tested.

The original snow flake hands are preserved safely in micro sleeves secured inside a special white container and they will be included with the watch and can be re installed by the owner at any time they see fit.

Below you will see a picture of an original tudor 7924 and how perfect the gilt dial and gilt Mercedes hands compliment this watch. In my honest opinion, this is the way tudor should have made this watch, but everyone knows tudor doesn't want their watches to look too much like rolex, like they did in the past as they want their own brand identity going forward.

A lot of time, research and care was put into this project. I know this has been in the back of every ones head when they saw the Black Bay ONE watch from the Only Watch Aution, I just went ahead and made it a reality.

The watch is being sold as new mint condition. No scratches on the lugs or case. The insert is perfect, the bracelet still has protective factory plastic unworn and un sized. Included is the nato. All tags booklets warranty card, inner and outer box and cardboard sleeve is included. The watch is Complete and mint.

I have money invested in the custom hands as well as the labor. Which is a reflection of my asking price.

I am asking $4,250.00 Wired to me Shipped and insured anywhere in the USA. The pictures speak for them selves.

I have been a member here for awhile and completed many successful transactions. Any questions, please feel free to ask via PM.

Last edited by mailman; 2 November 2015 at 07:50 AM..
SubKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 November 2015, 02:00 AM   #2
SubKing
"TRF" Member

a
Old 6 November 2015, 02:29 AM   #3
SubKing
"TRF" Member

PRICE REDUCED! $3,999.00 USD Wired to me SHIPPED AND INSURED!

Also including a ***BONUS** which is an extra new pre adjusted set of gilt Mercedes hands so you can have a spare hand set for the future, seen pictured below along side the OEM snow flake hands that will all be included with the set.
Old 8 November 2015, 02:19 AM   #4
SubKing
"TRF" Member

b
Old 8 November 2015, 10:55 AM   #5
SubKing
"TRF" Member

SOLD!Thank you TRF and buyer.