The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 1 April 2016, 04:51 AM   #1
J A Meyer
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Omega Speedmaster Special Ed CART Chrono 3510.80 Exc Cond w/ Tire Box & Books

The Omega Speedmaster Special Edition CART AKA Michael Schumacher Chronograph has a 39mm Stainless Steel case, Fixed Tachymeter bezel, 45 Jewel Automatic movement, Caliber 1143, Chronograph, Plastic crystal, Blue and White dial with CART logo, on a Stainless Steel Speedmaster bracelet with Deployment clasp, Model 3510.80

This watch is in Excellent Condition with very little sign of wear. The case and bracelet have the original factory finish, so I didn't touch them. I did lightly touch up the clasp to remove a couple of very light blemishes. The case has only a couple of light marks. The case back has a scratch from someone slipping a tool. The bezel has no scratches. The crystal has no chips or scratches. The bracelet has 23 links and has only small signs of wear, but is really nice and tight with no stretch. The clasp has no marks and works nice and tight. You can tell it was not worn very much at all. If it weren't for the tool mark on the case back, I would consider this to be near mint. It is in proper working order and keeping time. It comes with the White Outer Box, Special Tire Box, Stand, Lug Tool, Red Cloth Bag, and Books.

Asking $1,995 via Wire Transfer Including US Shipping

PayPal Add 3%

Trades +/- Considered

Thanks,

Jeff Meyer
610-683-5920
610-207-0763 Text
J A Meyer is offline   Reply With Quote