The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 1 April 2016, 06:00 AM   #1
rolexlover85
"TRF" Member

FS: Extremely Limited Breitling Bentley GT3-R. NOT SOLD IN STORES

This is not your ordinary Breitling Bentley Watch.

This is an extremely limited edition Breitling that was released to commemorate the launch of the Bentley GT3-R. Breitling for Bentley has created a limited series chronograph reserved only for the owners of this exceptional car. This watch can't be purchased at any retailer- this was only sold to those who purchased the GT3-R. There were only 99 of these examples brought into the USA. This watch was a tribute to Bentley's achievements in the field of motor racing, the Bentley GT3-R time piece combines an ultra-sport look and carbon fibre dial with high performance manufacture Breitling calibre featuring an exclusive "30 second chronograph system. It is numbered and limited to 300 pieces- I have covered up the edition number.

This is an incredibly clean watch- it has been worn very carefully and shows minimal sign of wear. The Breitling has been sent in for first service covered under the 5 year warranty. With the purchase of this watch you will get everything shown in the pictures including all the books, manuals and boxes. This watch has warranty until August of 2020. I can't stress this enough but this is one of the most limited edition Breitlings- again not sold in stores and limited only to people who bought the Bentley GT3-R.

Don't hesitate to ask me questions- I have endless number of credible references so proceed without fear.

Don't let this one get away!!

Absolutely complete with everything as pictured- Open to offers.

Current retail is close to $17k- but its not sold in stores. Asking $15,500

rolexlover85 is offline   Reply With Quote