The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 28 April 2016, 02:16 PM   #1
azsmartbet
Banned

Watch: Rolex GMT Master 2
FSOT: Omega Seamaster GMT 50th Anniversary Black Dial With Box Papers

Hello, I would like to sell or trade my Omega Seamaster GMT Anniversary black wave dial 41mm full size automatic. This watch reference number is 2234.50.00 and this is one heck of timepiece. This watch is ready to roll with a recent service everything is nice and tight. The watch was not polished but the condition is wearable there are some small marks on the outer edge of the case about 4 oclock. Condition is 90% and could be way better with a quick polish.

Running accurately and does come with box and cards as shown below in the pics. Has book and 2 boxes with it.

Wired price is $1780 trade $1850. I will look at Rolex DJ2, DJ new style Jubilee, Other sport Rolex, AP, Panerai, Omega, Patek or any others. Just call me email or text, I am in Scottsdale AZ for a face to face meeting. I am available within reason at 602-715-5476 or pj2smart@gmail.com private messages will work too but I will respond to those when I am at my computer. I have many references in the US, Canada and abroad.

PICS

[URL=http://s21.photobucket.com/user/hemiforme/media/DSC_2324_Fotor_zpsfsrdfc0c.jpg.html][/URL
azsmartbet is offline   Reply With Quote