The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 7 May 2016, 07:15 AM   #1
madcollector2
"TRF" Member

FS: Jaeger LeCoultre Master Date Triple Calendar SS 37mm Ref.Q147842A 140.8.87

For Sale: I am happy to offer this wonderful Jaeger LeCoultre Master Date Automatic Triple Calendar in stainless steel for sale. This is a super classic model with pointer date of month, day of week and month calendar windows. It is a model of the Master Control Series with gold medallion on the caseback showing that it has passed the rigorous 1000hr timekeeping test by JLC. Condition-wise the watch runs superbly and has been SERVICED RECENTLY so everything works great. Cosmetically the watch itself is in wonderful condition where the stainless steel case has only a few faint scratches where overall it looks close to new. The original alligator strap has been worn but still has a lot of life left and the deployant buckle is in terrific shape. Comes with JLC blue inner/outer boxes, no paperwork, guaranteed 100% authentic, overall TZ 92%+ condition.

ASKING $4,000 for this great watch. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at vintagewatchbuyer2@gmail.com.

Payment: Paypal by friends/family without fee or wire or Personal or certified check can be accepted but must wait to be cleared before item is shipped. Please PM or email for account ID and full name when you are ready to buy.

Shipping: I'm located in Southern California, this watch will be shipped via Fedex free CONUS. Buyers outside of the US please contact me regarding shipping so I can figure out a cost for you.

madcollector2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2016, 07:39 AM   #2
madcollector2
"TRF" Member

bump
madcollector2 is offline   Reply With Quote