The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 7 June 2016, 10:08 AM   #1
denkigroove
"TRF" Member

FSOT: Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean White Bezel 232.32.42.21.04.001

Back on the block again. Offering for sale an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 232.32.42.21.04.001

In great condition. This is a beautiful 42mm with the white ceramic bezel on an OEM Stainless Steel band. Solid 8500 movement.

**Note: This model came with the oem white rubber strap with deployment buckle which I have swapped out with the oem Stainless Steel band instead. So this sale does NOT include the rubber strap and deployment buckle.

I picked this up from a fellow trf member/dealer a while back. Unfortunately it hasn’t gotten much wrist time at all. A superb timepiece. I only wore the oem white rubber strap for a day and then replaced it with this oem 42mm bracelet.

Case and stainless bracelet has normal wear with usual swirls and scuffs. A tiny knick on the case near one of the bottom left lug. There some small scratches under the lugs from removing the bracelet. I tried my best to point out the very tiny nicks on the case in the pics. Case serial matches chronometer card (note the serial is partially blurred out in the photo). The watch did not come with the original warranty card when I purchased it however I did confirm with Omega the serial number and authenticity of the watch. Please inspect photos, what you see is what you get!

Whats Included in the Sale:
Omega Planet Ocean on (model 232.32.42.21.04.001) on OEM 42mm Stainless Omega Bracelet
Inner and Outer box
Instruction Book
Chronometer Certificate with serial# and Pictogram card (does not have original warranty card)
Hangtag
3 nato straps

Price:
Asking $2,700.00 bank wired, shipped via USPS express and insured in the CONUS only.
I accept Paypal but only if buyer feedback checks back and adds 3.5% in fees. I will ship only to verified address and once the funds have cleared.
Face to face welcome in the Houston area but will be at a designated safe area.
Please do not message me asking for my best price because this is my best price.

Trades:
I am only interested in a trade (+cash from my end) towards a Rolex Sub or GMT (i.e. classic 14060, 16610, 16600, 16710, or modern 114060, 116610, 116600, 116710)

I've bought, sold, and traded with several well known members and dealers on trf. I have many references available upon request and I expect the same from you.

For Questions or Inquiries, contact me at denkigroove@yahoo.com
Text: 832-922-8058

I am a watch enthusiast and I am not affiliated with Omega in any way. Watch is authentic and I stand by its authenticity.

denkigroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 June 2016, 12:23 AM   #2
denkigroove
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 12 June 2016, 02:31 AM   #3
denkigroove
"TRF" Member

Bump
Old 14 June 2016, 01:11 AM   #4