The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 16 July 2016, 12:34 PM   #1
rmurphy
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 16600
FS: VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER 2577-6sc (Freshly Serviced 354 bumper movement) $675 obro

Hello to my friends on the Rolex Forum! I hope this listing finds all of you doing well. I have a fabulous watch to offer up to you all. Our friend Rikki D. (master watchmaker) helped me get it ready for sale. So without further ado:

FS: VINTAGE OMEGA SEAMASTER- 2577-6 - RECENTLY SERVICED 354 bumper MOVEMENT

I'm offering up for sale today my Vintage 1951-52 Omega Seamaster with a recently serviced 354 bumper movement. It needed a new mainspring and a good cleaning. I cannot believe the power reserve of this watch ....... It's timekeeping rivals any of my Rolex's as well.
The only reason I'm selling it is to fund other projects. Here's what's been done to the watch .... I have some receipts but most are with my watch hometown watchmaker who was involved in a motorcycle accident and I was lucky to get the watch back when I did, his daughter is having a heck of a time sorting all of his projects out and getting folks their watches. I had to have Rikki D. help me get it finished to offer it up for sale.

Here's the breakdown:
1) new mainspring
2) cleaned, oiled and regulated
3) new signed Omega Crystal ( it's a bear to see that Omega symbol, but it's there, smack dab in the middle of the Crystal where the pinion is.)
4) light polish on the case ( my choice )
5) new gaskets
6) new crown
I decided to leave the Honeycomb dial as it is instead of having anyone touch it.
It's all original. It does have some light spotting and the Lume is gone from the plots and hands but overall it's an awesome all original dial.
The hands are 100% original and I love that the lugs are nice and fat and in great shape. It has not been over polished at all, I did put a small scratch on the caseback getting it open for photos.

Please look over the photos because they are an integral part of the listing. I bought two genuine Omega straps, one brown and one black, I decided to mount the black one, but the brown one comes with it as well.
It's an 18mm lug width watch and the watch is approximately 35mm across, it's a nice classy size.

I can be contacted through PM:
I've been a long time member on TRF with many high value sales and over 192+ 100% positive eBay transactions. You can buy with 1000% confidence that the watch is exactly as described and an Authentic Omega.
I've seen the prices for these all over the place on the net ........ From $300 to $850 ..... I priced this one according to the rarity of the dial. This one has a rare honeycomb dial with applied markers instead of painted on ones. I thought about touching up the dial but the small amount of spotting is expected on a watch of this age and when you see dials with no defects truthfully that dial has probably been touched up ....... Some people want a perfect dial and some people are knowledgeable enough to know that that's not indictictive of the watches true worth.
The pictures don't do this watch justice. It's beautiful and it's timeless..... There's something about feeling that bumper movement working as well. I'm proud to offer it up for sale here on TRF.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC WATCH

I'm going to price mine for $675 obro ( if you feel like I'm out of whack yet you want the watch then please let's talk. I'm a reasonable guy, however I did spend a fair amount getting it up and looking good and running perfectly.

**FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE CONUS**

I'd prefer to keep the sale in the US but if it happens to be an international sale then the buyer will pay for shipping and any customs risks.

Thanks for looking and I really want this watch to go to a good home. I've just got to many watch projects to keep all of them, plus I own a Speedmaster as it is.

I have many references that can be provided, this is a 1000% genuine Omega and you can buy with confidence, I feel like my feedback is an extension of my character and I take that very very seriously!!!

**THANKS FOR LOOKING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU!!!**

I will accept regular PayPal ( you assume the fees ) or we can do PayPal gift if you are ok with that. I've sold many a watch on TRF and have had nothing but positive experiences. Thanks for your time and consideration. Here's the watch:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 July 2016, 12:42 PM   #2
rmurphy
2024 Pledge Member

I forgot to list that i can send more pictures to you if you like, and I even made a short two minute video if you'd like to see it running. Thanks to everyone and I can also be reached via email:
rmurphy@flexpayauto.com and via my cell: 706-691-3221
Old 18 July 2016, 04:04 AM   #3
rmurphy
2024 Pledge Member

I'd like to bump this one up by lowering the price to $600 and add some nice clear photos.

Remember $600 for a timeless classic

Old 21 July 2016, 05:08 PM   #4
rmurphy
2024 Pledge Member

SOLD