The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 20 July 2016, 06:28 AM   #1
Mbbgysam
2024 Pledge Member

REDUCED!! Patek Philippe Aquanaut Jumbo 5065J Yellow Gold 38mm B&P + New Strap

Patek Philippe 5065J Yellow Gold Aquanaut 38mm w/ New Strap. This is the larger of the two older-style Aquanauts (AKA the "Jumbo" version), and one of the few versions made in yellow gold. Yellow gold is making a comeback (e.g. see all the new models AP just introduced), and this is a great opportunity to grab this piece at a great price.

Manufacturer: Patek Philippe
Reference: 5065J-001
Model: Aquanaut Yellow Gold 38mm
Movement: 315 SC with Geneva Seal
Strap: Tropical rubber strap with 18K gold deployant (second brand new uncut strap included)
Accessories: Patek brown wooden box with cardboard outer box, unopened microfiber cleaning cloth, extra uncut strap, all paperwork including Certificate of Origin and warranty booklet from Shreve & Co.
Condition: Rarely worn in excellent like-new condition. Running within COSC specs. In the interest of full disclosure, I somehow got a small ding on the edge of the bezel near 5 o'clock. See photos for details.

Asking Price: Priced to sell at $18,500 shipped in CONUS or face-to-face in the Pacific Northwest. I am not looking to trade at this time.

Payment Method: Bank wire or cash deposit into my Chase account.

Delivery: I will send the watch out FedEx overnight free of charge within the CONUS. Please PM or text me for ex-CONUS shipping. All shipments are fully insured via Parcel Pro.

References: I am a private collector and have bought/sold a few times on TRF, all AP and Rolex. Please reach out for references or search the forums.

Any Questions? Feel free to send me a PM or call/text me at (415) 732-9609.

Mbbgysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 August 2016, 05:07 AM   #2
Mbbgysam
2024 Pledge Member

Watch has been sold. Thanks TRF!
Mbbgysam is offline   Reply With Quote