The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 6 August 2016, 07:13 AM   #1
Valedictorian
"TRF" Member

FOR SALE: Panerai Luminor "Destro" PAM00219

I'm selling my Panerai Luminor "Destro". I have no experience selling online so please bear with me if my sales-language is off.

This model is discontinued since 2015. The last release was in April 2014 under the P-series with 600 units. However, I found one piece left at an AD in Dubai (where I now live) early 2016. I was so happy because that watch was quite difficult to find and I'm a lefty! I also purchased an original XS rubber straps as the straps that come with the watch were too large for my wrist.

I'm now selling the watch because I actually never wear it. I think I must have worn it a maximum of 10 times for a couple of hours. I find myself wearing only my 5167A lately as it is automatic and feather light. The Panerai does have a few minor scratches here and there, nothing annoying or too visible (no dents, no deep scars, no nicks).

I would like to emphasize that I purchased it an AD and not on the grey market. Although that doesn't say much, it is important for me to purchase my watches from a reliable source.

I purchased the watch for the equivalent of USD 6,700 (after 5% discount + XS rubber strap).

I will post pictures when I have a bit more time (for now enjoy the stock photo!), but would like to get a few offers to see what is the general desirability of this watch. Therefore, I'm not stating any price. Feel free to message me either here or in PM with an offer.

I have a threshold in mind below which I will not sell though.

Thanks for reading my (unusual) ad!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (42.4 KB, 84 views)
Valedictorian is offline   Reply With Quote