The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 26 August 2016, 03:21 PM   #1
nicknoh
Banned

FS Chopard LUC 1860 Limited Edition Rose Gold

For sale, a rarely seen Chopard LUC 1860 in rose gold. This is the limited edition version with the Chopard caliber 1.96, with Geneva seal and superior movement finishing (additional black/specular polish on the automatic winding system and keyless works) and guilloche silver dial. The finishing is simply superb, and easily comparable if not better than Patek, AP, or Lange at the entry level. Comes with inner and outer box and papers. Watch is in excellent condition, with only faint signs of use. Watch is a classic 37mm in diameter excluding the crown. The original Chopard black croc strap is included, but is worn (not shown). I will also include a good condition Horween #9 shell cordovan strap (as pictured). Selling to fund another hobby.

My price: $6,200. Please contact me at npdang@gmail.com with any questions. I have been selling high value pieces on Ebay and TZ for the past 10 years with perfect feedback. Thanks for looking!

nicknoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 September 2016, 01:32 AM   #2
nicknoh
Banned

Bump!
nicknoh is offline   Reply With Quote