The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 1 September 2016, 06:32 AM   #1
cvp808
"TRF" Member

Icon20 FS: Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 'Black Themes' (F Serial)

I'm getting a 44mm ROO so it's time to let the Themes go. I have loved this watch - as my first AP it has been a joy to own. It was serviced last year at AP before I bought it. All the rubber on the watch including the seals/crown/chrono pushers appear to be new.

This watch keeps great time and has been babied. As you can see in the photos this watch has zero damage or major marks. Like all used watches, there are likely unavoidable, superficial hairline marks in places that didn't show up in the pictures but this is a very clean watch and looks/feels excellent.

Specs of the watch are as follows:

Size: 42mm
Reference No: 26020ST.OO.D001IN.01.A
Includes Box: Yes, inner and outer
Includes Papers: Yes, full warranty booklet stamped by NYC AD
Accessories: Two genuine AP rubber straps with genuine AP deployment (deployant?) buckles.
Includes: Everything you see in the pictures except my horrible brown carpet and dated cabinets.

As you can see in the pictures you're getting a lot with this deal. When I visited AP in Clearwater a few months ago they were nice enough to give me the hat, drawstring bag (not sure what it's for) and AP travel case (never used). I bought the thicker of the rubber straps from AP during my visit - I've only used the rubber strap a handful of times so it, like the thinner strap are in excellent condition. The steel bracelet is in incredible shape both mechanically and cosmetically.

I am asking a reasonable and firm $13K shipped/insured with UPS in the contiguous US. Hawaii/Alaska shipping is available for an extra cost. Other shipping options and prepaid shipping label discounts available.

I have sold one other watch on this forum - a BLNR and that was smooth transaction. No PayPal please unless I have done business with you before or you are very established on the forums.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I have no desire to sell the straps separately.

Please click on any of the pictures to see larger versions.

imageupload
cvp808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 September 2016, 05:51 AM   #2
cvp808
"TRF" Member

Bump

Have a great labor day weekend!
Old 4 September 2016, 10:39 AM   #3
cvp808
"TRF" Member

Watch no longer available to this forum. Thanks!

Mods please delete this ad if possible. This will be my last post on the RF.