The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 11 December 2016, 04:39 AM   #1
matt.wu
"TRF" Member

Icon14 FSOT: Nomos Weltzeit White - $4250

After owning numerous brands from high end Swiss to independent to microbrand, I can say with conviction that Nomos is my absolute favorite brand out of them all. The ability to deliver such an honest, incredibly in-house product at a reasonable price point is unheard of in the watch world. Furthermore, the brand is able to do it without the pompous sense of self-importance that is unfortunately pervasive in any luxury industry.

It is an absolute joy to interact with the brand and its employees, and I look forward to all they have coming. For now though, I'm letting go of a couple that aren't getting often worn. I absolutely love the aesthetics of the Weltzeit, but with a few other Nomos watches in the watchbox, including the Lambda, I find myself reaching for the Weltzeit on a day-to-day basis.

This version is the updated white version of the Weltzeit with the Swing System.

I am the original owner of the watch and purchased it from a local AD. The watch is in great condition, having been worn very carefully since purchase, with nothing more than some light scratches on the polished case. The original strap is unworn, and the watch sale will include full box and paper set.

My price is $4250 NET (shipped). Payment via wire preferred. Paypal, cashier's check, or money order okay, but you cover fees based on your choice of form of payment and appropriate “clearance” time will be allotted for PP or deposit type of payments. I will cover shipping and insurance within CONUS. I have countless references on numerous forums for many high-dollar transactions. Contact me with any questions.

All trades considered, but due to NUMEROUS scam attempts lately, I will ask that you ship to me first unless you can provide me solid references of transactions with forum moderators (I can on multiple forums). Thanks.

matt.wu is offline   Reply With Quote