The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 11 January 2017, 01:25 AM   #1
J A Meyer
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Rolex 2 Tone Submariner 16613 X Serial In Excellent Condition

The Rolex Submariner has a 40mm Stainless Steel case, 18k Yellow Gold Unidirectional Rotating bezel with Blue insert, Certified Chronometer Automatic movement, Date, Screw Down crown, Water Resistant to 300M, Sapphire crystal, Blue Dial, on a Full Length Stainless Steel and 18k Yellow Gold Oyster bracelet with Stainless Steel Flip-Lock clasp, X Serial Number (1991 Production), Model Number 16613

This watch is in Excellent Condition, especially for its age. As you can see in the pictures, this watch has no major dings or scratches anywhere. There are only minor light marks from careful wear. The case has not been polished to death. The bracelet has very little stretch and is full length. The bezel insert is near perfect with only one blemish at the 30 mark, but does not go through the paint. The crystal has no chips or scratches. I did refinish the watch, but it only required a light clean up, this watch was not worn hard. I do not know the service history, but it is in proper working order and keeping time. It does not have the box or papers.

Asking $6,695 via Wire Transfer Including US Shipping

PayPal Add 3%

Trades +/- Considered

Thanks,

Jeff Meyer

610-683-5920
610-207-0763 Text
J A Meyer is offline   Reply With Quote