The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 13 February 2017, 01:02 AM   #1
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

FS: 1978 Tudor 94010 Snowflake Sub w/Perfect Dial & Patina

For Sale:
Vintage Tudor 94010 “Snowflake” No-Date Submariner with black dial. Serial number 897xxx is circa 1978. With the exception of buffing the crystal a little bit, I am selling this watch exactly as found. Could definitely use a skilled polish to look its best, but the real story here is the flawless dial and hands which have achieved a stunning matching patina. Sale is for "head only" - no bracelet is included.

Condition:
Case appears to have been lightly polished a long time ago and has accumulated considerable wear since then, but the lugs are still pretty thick with factory bevels visible. Note that there was a spec of dirt on the bezel insert at the “25” marker which I did not notice until after photographing the watch, but it was only dirt and has since been removed. Service history is not known, but this watch winds & sets smoothly and is keeping very accurate time.

Accessories:
Watch only. The modern Rolex “wave” box that is visible in some photos is just a prop for photography and is not included.

Price & Terms:
$6900 includes domestic overnight shipping with insurance. Bank wire preferred but paypal may be considered if buyer is well established in the watch community and agrees to pay the 3% fee. Sorry, NO TRADES.

As far as references, I have completed dozens of transactions with forum members and substantial positive feedback can be located by searching for my username "NKflyer". Please inquire if further info is needed regarding references.

No returns unless watch is significantly not as described so please view pics very carefully and ask any questions you might have before committing to purchase. Private message or email nkflyer@earthlink.net is the best way to contact me. Thanks!

NKflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 February 2017, 05:29 AM   #2
NKflyer
"TRF" Member

SOLD to a forum member. Thanks!
NKflyer is offline   Reply With Quote