The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 11 April 2017, 12:00 AM   #1
goyo
"TRF" Member

FS Tutima 513 PVD / DLC Like New Quartz Diver case as Sinn 815 Precista PRS-17

Good morning folks ! Almost there with this purge, this is the final cut. Please see my other ads. I am very motivated to move ALL of them !

This beautiful example of pure German quality. At 39mm diameter, 20mm lug to lug, and screw-in case bars (see macros please) this one is all original and in like NEW condition ! Please take a look at the pictures ! Not sure or how to date it, but probably from the 90’s. These are very interesting as all three companies, Sinn (815), Precista (PRS 17), and Tutima (513) made their own midsized diver from the same case design. Precista was the only one to be an official British DoD issued model, while Tutima and Sinn were sold as civilian models only. I will consider this one in excellent LIKE NEW vintage shape, no bad marks at all. She is in working order but service history is unknown. This is a diver, however I am not a watchmaker and I do not have the tools to check for water resistance, so WR is not guaranteed. I am not sure if this is called PVD or DLC, but the black is beautiful and all over the watch, except for the case back, as seen in the pictures. Keeping excellent time for a quartz piece. Watch is offered as head only, none of the straps are included in the sale. A very conservative TZ 96% for a vintage piece. Priced at $558 !!

I appreciate good and fine pieces, however, this is a For Sale ad only. No trades offers please !!!

The fine print, please READ it !!! Again, please read THIS !!!!

The saga continues. The time has come and this sale has to happen. Really want to see all the watches I am not wearing go to good hands. Also, keeping on a promise made. They deserve to be shown to the world in a wrist, not sitting in my safe.

Price is ONLY for Wire Transfer or Money Order, Bank of America or Chase Quickpay are preferred, and shipped to CONUS and/or to our Canadian brothers ONLY via USPS Priority Mail FULLY INSURED for the sale value. Paypal could be OK, but we need to discuss further and you must be an established forum member in time, posts, and feedback (sorry, but never again burned because of Paypal). International transactions are always welcomed but YOU will have to pay extra shipping fees and you have to be a recognized and established forum member both in time, posts, and feedback.

What you see in the pictures is what you get, unless stated above otherwise. Always ask, please ask any questions before committing to buy. Buy with confidence. I am a long stating member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kind of watches, high end and low end. Please be patient as my days are pretty busy, I will respond to any PM in the order I receive them. I will ship the watch next day at lunch time after the payment is clear.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 April 2017, 12:00 AM   #2
goyo
"TRF" Member

Bump.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Old 14 April 2017, 10:16 PM   #3
goyo
"TRF" Member

Sold elsewhere. Thank you.