The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28 June 2017, 01:27 PM   #1
schnipples24
"TRF" Member

Negative Experience with Anothernewphone

Well....I was hoping to give him the benefit of the doubt, but still no response days later so I feel it is time to make the post.

Purchased a 39mm explorer 1 from anothernewphone on Friday for 4050.00. Contacted him via email which then moved to text. We agreed on a deal and he shipped the watch next day delivery.

In the ad, watch is listed as in excellent condition with little noticeable wear.
The ad is listed below. As you can see the pics show a clean watch in what appears to be great shape.

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=544772

What I received was FAR fromore that. Please see the link below for updated pictures of the watch. I will let you all come to your own conclusions.

http://imgur.com/a/WGPuf

He would only accept paypal gifted as he claimed regular paypal I could charge back. He has 3k posts so I felt pretty confident, I've done loads of transactions over on WUS.

I received the watch Saturday and within ten minutes of opening the package I was texting him asking for a refund due to the terrible condition of the watch.
It looks like it's been worn as a daily beater for years.

I've received absolutely no communication from him since he gave me the tracking # on saturday. I've reached out via email, texts, and even messaged him on Instagram.

At this point I just want my money back, I'm hoping he sees this thread and does the right thing and reaches out to me. If not then I hope this experience serves as a lesson learned to other people thinking about dealing with this less then subpar seller.

He has 3k posts and is very active so I hope he can make this right.
schnipples24 is offline   Reply With Quote