PDA

View Full Version : Message continuity.

wjgoretsky
6 September 2013, 02:26 AM
Is it just me or do others experience missing messages in a thread. I use the iPhone app and when I move between one page and the next, there is sometimes a gap in messages.

I've particularly noticed this when someone else quoted a previous posting and I can't find the original posting. It's usually 3 or 4 posts that seem to be missing at the beginning of a new page. Is this a bug in the app?

Do others see this?

Winston

Audemars Piguet
6 September 2013, 03:02 AM
No problem for me.

eman1200
6 September 2013, 03:04 AM
I don't recall seeing that, but I don't use an iphone or the app.

but forget about that...........who is that chick in Alex's avator above? DAAAAYUM!!!

kilyung
6 September 2013, 03:38 AM
You may be looking at deleted posts. The quotes will still be there but deleted posts don't show up.

Kingair
6 September 2013, 05:02 AM
Never read TRF on myPhone

Always on my MBA

HAGOne

:cheers:

wjgoretsky
6 September 2013, 05:52 AM
You may be looking at deleted posts. The quotes will still be there but deleted posts don't show up.

When I login to my desktop app, the messages are there. It had something to do with the iPhone app "taptalk".

77T
6 September 2013, 07:53 AM
Using Tapatalk on iPhone and iPad plus regular Safari on an MBA - have not seen that issue in a year's worth of experience with the App. I do notice Presentation Layer issues due to screen size differences twixt the iOS devices - pagination is the key difference but no missing posts...

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I am assuming you have kept it up to date and upgraded all along.