PDA

View Full Version : A few SMP pics!

C.J.
7 March 2008, 06:22 AM
Sorry for the wait. My wife was out picking up a memory card for the camera yesterday and she had it with her.

They're getting along quite nicely, but the GMT is getting a little jealous :chuckle:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/cjsrolex/IMG_0246.jpg

There's definitely a size difference. But, the SMP is just so comfy to wear

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/cjsrolex/IMG_0249.jpg

I think I'm actually getting A LITTLE better at this :chuckle:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/cjsrolex/IMG_0247.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/cjsrolex/IMG_0248.jpg

It was a little too cold for an ocean shot, but the conch shells are part of it's natural environment.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/cjsrolex/IMG_0252.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/cjsrolex/IMG_0251.jpg

And what's an SMP thread without a lume shot? You may want to put some shades on before looking directly into the light :chuckle:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e182/cjsrolex/IMG_0254.jpg

Thanks again, Doc. This is the best prescription for a smile I've ever had :cheers:

Robb
7 March 2008, 06:35 AM
Great pics!!!! Congrats on the new addition

SLRdude
7 March 2008, 06:41 AM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Way to go buddy!
Glad you are back in the Omega club mate!

roadcarver
7 March 2008, 06:41 AM
Nice photos CJ! Glad you're reunited with your Omega love.

karmatp
7 March 2008, 06:56 AM
I bought one a couple of months ago and I am very impressed with the quality and wear ability. They are extremely comfortable on the wrist, and they look great to. Congrats and enjoy your new purchase.

DSJ
7 March 2008, 08:14 AM
Fine looking watch!

kcmo
7 March 2008, 08:17 AM
Congrats CJ! I think it looks great! Enjoy.

Welshwatchman
7 March 2008, 08:30 AM
Sweet pics Craig.:cheers::cheers:

The Omega is bossing the GMT.

Launch Mini
7 March 2008, 08:31 AM
They both look great.
Nice addition, enjoy them.

dman
7 March 2008, 08:34 AM
Nice pics and great watches pal.

Now don't make fun of me for picking up the same watch multiple times, LOL! :thumbsup:

mailman
7 March 2008, 09:00 AM
Great pics bro :thumbsup: Enjoy the hell outta that one :cheers: :cheers:

dman
7 March 2008, 09:02 AM
Great pics bro :thumbsup: Enjoy the hell outta that one :cheers: :cheers:

Paul, did you notice that in his palm shot the watch covers the whole hand? I didn't know your daughter was holding the watch during the picture, C? :bartmoon::chuckle:

mailman
7 March 2008, 09:07 AM
Paul, did you notice that in his palm shot the watch covers the whole hand? I didn't know your daughter was holding the watch during the picture, C? :bartmoon::chuckle:

:rofl: :rofl:

That's why he's a Lollipop Kid from the Wizard of OZ. All that can fit in his hand is a lollipop :rofl:

Hell, the camera is too big for him to hold. He had to have Lydia take the pic while he was on the sideline drinking some instant coffee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dman
7 March 2008, 09:11 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

That's why he's a Lollipop Kid from the Wizard of OZ. All that can fit in his hand is a lollipop :rofl:

Hell, the camera is too big for him to hold. He had to have Lydia take the pic while he was on the sideline drinking some instant coffee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ROTFLMAO!!!!! :clap::clap:

I offered to let him borrow my table tripod, but he said it was too tall for him. :chuckle::chuckle:

mailman
7 March 2008, 09:18 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!! :clap::clap:

I offered to let him borrow my table tripod, but he said it was too tall for him. :chuckle::chuckle:

He should take you up on that offer. He can do surveillance from inside a Hot Wheels with it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

C.J.
7 March 2008, 09:48 AM
Sure, laugh it up. Make fun of the poor, little short guy :crying: It's called VERTICALLY CHALLENGED, by the way, and it's a real disability :crying: But, do you two care.........of course not......and why? Besides, pepper picking, golf playing, dress pants :banghead: and knickers wearing ninnies really shouldn't be breaking ba!!s :bartmoon::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mike
7 March 2008, 10:24 AM
Beauty Craig!:thumbsup::thumbsup: The 2254 is such a classic! Great pic too!!:cheers::cheers:

mailman
7 March 2008, 10:24 AM
Sure, laugh it up. Make fun of the poor, little short guy :crying: It's called VERTICALLY CHALLENGED, by the way, and it's a real disability :crying: But, do you two care.........of course not......and why? Besides, pepper picking, golf playing, dress pants :banghead: and knickers wearing ninnies really shouldn't be breaking ba!!s :bartmoon::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn't think your height was your disability :bartmoon: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, you can say balls, ya ball licker :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AGENT4734
7 March 2008, 04:47 PM
:thumbsup: +1 Great classic Omega! I really like the way they wear on your wrist.

JJ Irani
7 March 2008, 04:50 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JJ Irani
7 March 2008, 04:52 PM
Beautiful watch, Craig. At one time, I had the exact same piece, but with a blue dial. Its unerring accuracy just blew me away!! :thumbsup:

jasonbellevue
7 March 2008, 05:33 PM
Very nice SMP, CJ. :thumbsup:

Which one is more comfortable on your wrist?

SPACE-DWELLER
7 March 2008, 05:38 PM
CJ, what a LOVELY watch!

I have decided to get one! No doubt about it anymore! :thumbsup:

Congrats!

timackerman
8 March 2008, 01:30 AM
I have that exact same watch as well, and it is a great piece.

My new Rolex is getting all the wrist time right now, but I cannot deny the Omega is a very comfortable watch to wear and is VERY accurate.

vukotab
8 March 2008, 02:24 AM
Great looking SMP!But my heart goes on the Pepsi`s side...

Teofilo
8 March 2008, 05:40 AM
Great looking SMP.....fantastic watch !

Goodwatch
8 March 2008, 07:07 AM
Tell 'em Ceej! Don't let them insult you. But for something different, are you going to keep them platform shoes or are you gonna send them back? :smokin:

C.J.
8 March 2008, 07:10 AM
Very nice SMP, CJ. :thumbsup:

Which one is more comfortable on your wrist?

Thanks, everyone. :cheers:

Bo, I'm glad to hear you're getting one. You'll love it :thumbsup:

Jason, for it's size, it amazing comfy. But, I don't think one is any more comfortable than the other. I just love the dial and it looks great n the wrist. The accuracy is just off the charts too :thumbsup:

C.J.
8 March 2008, 07:11 AM
Tell 'em Ceej! Don't let them insult you. But for something different, are you going to keep them platform shoes or are you gonna send them back? :smokin:

Are you kidding? Paltform, orange clogs. I'm keeping them :agree::rofl::rofl: