Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/index.php)
-   Rolex General Discussion (https://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Looking to buy discontinued Rolex in Hong Kong... (https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=719124)

foo4rolex 15 January 2020 01:16 AM

Looking to buy discontinued Rolex in Hong Kong...
 
Can someone please recommend any trust store in Hong Kong which I can buy for discontinued Rolex?

Ihatecheese 15 January 2020 01:47 AM

You will not find discounted SS Rolex's in HK, but you will find a multitude of precious metal and non sports watches up towards TST. I'm afraid i don't know the best shops these days as no longer live there.
Globally it's the biggest market for Swiss watches, so you will be up against some competition :)

Anton911 15 January 2020 01:48 AM

Kenís watches in Central,many used Rolex shops here and in Kowloon.

alphasports 15 January 2020 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihatecheese (Post 10289244)
You will not find discounted SS Rolex's in HK, but you will find a multitude of precious metal and non sports watches up towards TST. I'm afraid i don't know the best shops these days as no longer live there.
Globally it's the biggest market for Swiss watches, so you will be up against some competition :)

OP said he was looking for "discontinued", not "discounted"

padi56 15 January 2020 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foo4rolex (Post 10289140)
Can someone please recommend any trust store in Hong Kong which I can buy for discontinued Rolex?

Why are you looking for like you put discontinued Rolex.

beshannon 15 January 2020 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foo4rolex (Post 10289140)
Can someone please recommend any trust store in Hong Kong which I can buy for discontinued Rolex?

TRF the new shopping service :thumbsup:

(iii) TRF IS NOT A SHOPPING SERVICE SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK WHERE OR WHO YOU CAN BUY SUCH AND SUCH A WATCH FROM, WHICH AD OR PERSON TO SHOP AT, OR THAT YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU FOR YOUR DESIRES. IF YOU WANT TO BUY OR ARE LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR WATCH OR ACCESSORY USE THE "WANTED TO BUY" BOARD ONCE YOU HAVE MET THE FORUM REQUIREMENTS.

Ihatecheese 15 January 2020 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphasports (Post 10289323)
OP said he was looking for "discontinued", not "discounted"

Thank you for the correction. Stupid me!
Sorry I'm also not knowledgable of the specific places for discounted Rolex's- however a friend of mine is a private jeweller in HK so perhaps i can put the OP in touch with them, if its something specific!

Magicmerlin 15 January 2020 03:50 AM

Jayden from jagwatches

fsprow 15 January 2020 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magicmerlin (Post 10289537)
Jayden from jagwatches

Recently moved to Holiday Inn, Nathan Road, TST. Fine shop.

Magicmerlin 15 January 2020 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsprow (Post 10289887)
Recently moved to Holiday Inn, Nathan Road, TST. Fine shop.

Ah yeah he moved early Jan. Under the holiday Inn Hotel entrance right next to an AD


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:28 PM.