Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/index.php)
-   Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?! (https://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Another DavidSW encounter (https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=707648)

gsgarbear2 9 November 2019 02:13 AM

Another DavidSW encounter

I wanted everyone to know about a recent transaction I had with DavidSW and his exceptional business practices. I have dealt with him in the past with great, great results and the same thing happening just recently with him.

He is one upstanding business man and I can't say enough good about him. So if anyone out there is looking to buy or sell watches, he makes the process so very easy and painless.

Just wanted you all to know. :clap:

tudorbaja27 9 November 2019 02:50 AM

Congrats. I'm pretty sure his reputation is well-known around these parts.

wach16 9 November 2019 05:47 AM

He's great...bought a couple watches through him without any issues

MSchu 9 November 2019 07:59 AM

OP... you mentioned you want everyone to know about your personal transaction with David S... yet you only talked in terms of a puff piece.

I've called them a couple times to try and trade (plus) and could never make a deal... though I wished I could have. What was the transaction that made you glow with appreciation for the deal?

The Libertine 9 November 2019 08:30 AM

Bought my 16710 from David (while prices were “reasonable”!), and would not hesitate to buy from him again.

DoraTheExplorerII 9 November 2019 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSchu (Post 10118384)
OP... you mentioned you want everyone to know about your personal transaction with David S... yet you only talked in terms of a puff piece.

I've called them a couple times to try and trade (plus) and could never make a deal... though I wished I could have. What was the transaction that made you glow with appreciation for the deal?

You can easily read the post in Trump's voice!

joeychitwood 9 November 2019 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSchu (Post 10118384)

I can’t speak to the OP’s experience, but I once made an agreement to buy a Rolex from David. I explained to him that I couldn’t arrange for the money transaction until Monday. It was Friday at the time. David told me no problem. Monday came and the watch was delivered to my house that morning BEFORE I went to the bank. He is a man of his word.

JasoninDenver 9 November 2019 02:38 PM

Three flawless transactions to date. I wish everyone cared as much about customer service as he does.

GradyPhilpott 9 November 2019 02:42 PM

:thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup:

MichaelFlash 9 November 2019 03:47 PM

David's a good guy.