Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/index.php)
-   Rolex Watch Gallery (https://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Anyone else with me this morning? (https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=696979)

cbiggs 9 September 2019 11:03 PM

Anyone else with me this morning?
 
I took my sweet time getting out of the house. Thought it would be nice to enjoy breakfast and coffee before heading out in traffic.

Traffic may be a little worse but the view of this weekendís acquisition isnít so bad!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3086276136.jpg

Happy Monday everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayHantz 9 September 2019 11:05 PM

Luckily I am at the house drinking coffee and not fighting any traffic. But, huge congratulations on your new Polar. Looks awesome on you!

RHIII 9 September 2019 11:12 PM

Congrats on the Polar! I added one a cpl months ago.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystro 9 September 2019 11:17 PM

Drinking coffee while sitting on my terrace. I am one of those guys that walked between the raindrops and retired early.

Love the Polar. It’s so clean and sharp. Dial legibility is the best Rolex has.

djgallo 9 September 2019 11:49 PM

Great pickup! I really like the clean look of the Polar.:thumbsup:

EagleWatch 9 September 2019 11:52 PM

Congrats! Looks great...

climblaw25 10 September 2019 12:05 AM

Amazing piece. Looks great!! One of my favorites.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indepth 10 September 2019 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbiggs (Post 9966523)
I took my sweet time getting out of the house. Thought it would be nice to enjoy breakfast and coffee before heading out in traffic.

Traffic may be a little worse but the view of this weekendís acquisition isnít so bad!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...3086276136.jpg

Happy Monday everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tacoma or 4Runner?

Odie-r 10 September 2019 12:08 AM

Liking the watch and the 4Runner! Congrats.

Reinhard in SA 10 September 2019 12:09 AM

I wish they would make it in 40mm for my small wrist. Tried a black one on my 7 inch wrist, but it is just too big. Looks great on you :cheers:

ale70 10 September 2019 12:10 AM

Congrats! I'm at a step before yours. Still trying to decide if I like Polar or Black better, or should I get both....really a great looking watch!

schoolboy 10 September 2019 12:17 AM

Looking good to me!

Enjoy that polar!

othertbone 10 September 2019 12:23 AM

A little orange is a welcome sight in that sea of red lights

cbiggs 10 September 2019 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indepth (Post 9966666)
Tacoma or 4Runner?

:thumbsup: 4Runner

cbiggs 10 September 2019 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayHantz (Post 9966528)
Luckily I am at the house drinking coffee and not fighting any traffic. But, huge congratulations on your new Polar. Looks awesome on you!

Thanks! Its going to get a lot wrist time as its a pretty big (but welcomed) shift in my collection.

cbiggs 10 September 2019 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystro (Post 9966555)
Drinking coffee while sitting on my terrace. I am one of those guys that walked between the raindrops and retired early.

Love the Polar. Itís so clean and sharp. Dial legibility is the best Rolex has.

Thank you! Early retirement sounds pretty dreamy on a Monday. I hope you're enjoying yourself. Hopefully the hard work pays off and I can join you at some point in the not so distant future!

Indepth 10 September 2019 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbiggs (Post 9966710)
:thumbsup: 4Runner



Man, thatís the next daily for me...

What color? TRD Off Road? TRD Pro?

Congrats on an awesome pick up and great vehicle! [emoji1360]

cbiggs 10 September 2019 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinhard in SA (Post 9966674)
I wish they would make it in 40mm for my small wrist. Tried a black one on my 7 inch wrist, but it is just too big. Looks great on you :cheers:

Thank you! It definitely wears pretty big after wearing a 40mm regularly. I can't say Ive ever spent the time measuring my wrist but I can't imagine I'm much bigger than a 7.25. Try giving it a shot again? Its worth it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ale70 (Post 9966679)
Congrats! I'm at a step before yours. Still trying to decide if I like Polar or Black better, or should I get both....really a great looking watch!

It was an easy decision for me considering the bulk of my collection is comprised of black divers... :dummy: The white was a welcomed change!

Quote:

Originally Posted by othertbone (Post 9966706)
A little orange is a welcome sight in that sea of red lights

So true! A welcomed distraction on a Monday morning!

cbiggs 10 September 2019 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indepth (Post 9966753)
Man, thatís the next daily for me...

What color? TRD Off Road? TRD Pro?

Congrats on an awesome pick up and great vehicle! [emoji1360]

Its a black Pro :smokin: Its my dd as well and couldn't be happier with it!

The 2020's are supposed to get some nice little updates if you're in the market!

brigadoonb 10 September 2019 01:37 PM

Congratulation!


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:17 PM.