Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/index.php)
-   Rolex General Discussion (https://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   You Worry Too Much. (https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=597829)

mrblue 10 April 2018 09:13 AM

You Worry Too Much.

I have worn Rolex watches for many years. Never needed service of any kind ever. I think that is most peoples experience. Stop worrying so much. Its a watch. If there is a problem have it serviced.

TudorTuesday 10 April 2018 09:24 AM

You know, you may be on to something. Maybe I do worry too much. It's likely the economy. Or perhaps my diet. I have put on a few more pounds than I'd prefer.

Sometimes I worry about worrying.

That said, I almost never worry that I accidentally might start a thread instead of replying to a different one.

...But maybe that's a worry we should *all* take seriously.

;)

:chuckle:

SLS 10 April 2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TudorTuesday (Post 8470822)
You know, you may be on to something. Maybe I do worry too much. It's likely the economy. Or perhaps my diet. I have put on a few more pounds than I'd prefer.

Sometimes I worry about worrying.

That said, I almost never worry that I accidentally might start a thread instead of replying to a different one.

...But maybe that's a worry we should *all* take seriously.

;)

:chuckle:

I'm worried about you! :twit:

FSUGeoff 10 April 2018 09:42 AM

Don't worry, be Happy.

Bt122 10 April 2018 09:43 AM

Sorry I’m not worried. Been a long time since I’ve been worried...

Watchmanaz 10 April 2018 09:51 AM

It's the best they say so put it to the test! If you can afford one you can afford every 5 years to buff her up!

JacksonStone 10 April 2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrblue (Post 8470788)
I have worn Rolex watches for many years. Never needed service of any kind ever. I think that is most peoples experience. Stop worrying so much. Its a watch. If there is a problem have it serviced.

Did you perhaps mean to reply to the thread asking about the validity of the warranty on a watch purchased from a former AD? If so, I worry about your computer literacy. :chuckle:

THC 10 April 2018 10:07 AM

What, me worry? ....Alfred E Newman

Sporkmaker 10 April 2018 10:19 AM

But what if I drop my watch on a wood floor or bump it on a door jam or the crown isn't fully tightened when I jump in the pool or I over wind it or my lume fades or my bezel pip doesn't perfectly line up or I wear it too tight or I wear it too loose or I don't remember if setting it dial up or crown up gains or loses time or they come out with a new and improved movement next year or I send it in for service and they over polish it or they don't return my original parts or they discontinue the Hulk before I actually get one or I wear my Rolex while doing an activity that's unsafe without realizing it?

I need a Xanax.

tac34vt 10 April 2018 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sporkmaker (Post 8470995)
But what if I drop my watch on a wood floor or bump it on a door jam or the crown isn't fully tightened when I jump in the pool or I over wind it or my lume fades or my bezel pip doesn't perfectly line up or I wear it too tight or I wear it too loose or I don't remember if setting it dial up or crown up gains or loses time or they come out with a new and improved movement next year or I send it in for service and they over polish it or they don't return my original parts or they discontinue the Hulk before I actually get one or I wear my Rolex while doing an activity that's unsafe without realizing it?

I need a Xanax.

This is a good rogue thread, and that is a great post.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

gliderpilot 10 April 2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sporkmaker (Post 8470995)

I need a Xanax.

:rofl: Or Timex, it is less addictive... :chuckle:

TarponGeorge 10 April 2018 10:37 AM

Worry 'bout my worries
Lately all I seem to do

-WSP

mray6375 10 April 2018 10:49 AM

I worry that this is my first post and I posted On the correct thread.

JayAK 10 April 2018 11:01 AM

I just brushed my teeth with my sub on, “is it safe”...should I have it serviced now?!?!
Hahah
:cheers:

10klakes 10 April 2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayAK (Post 8471111)
I just brushed my teeth with my sub on, “is it safe”...should I have it serviced now?!?!
Hahah
:cheers:

Depends...... was it a Sonicare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayAK 10 April 2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10klakes (Post 8471195)
Depends...... was it a Sonicare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol::dummy:

Well played!

Cato 10 April 2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

I have worn Rolex watches for many years. Never needed service of any kind ever.

What's "many years?"

Like 5?

or 35?

It's like the guy who never washes his car, changes his oil, or brushes his teeth until there is a problem.

WhiskeyKoffee 10 April 2018 11:45 AM

Many years ago I was at a strip club and just felt out of place. "You need to loosen up" is what the stripper told me. My absolute honest response was "I enjoy being tight."

Does that mean I worried too much, or not enough? :twit:

AK797 10 April 2018 12:01 PM

Not a good sign when you suddenly start answering questions that haven't been asked. Especially out loud in public...

JacksonStone 10 April 2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiskeyKoffee (Post 8471224)
"I enjoy being tight."

That's what she said.

HogwldFLTR 10 April 2018 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THC (Post 8470963)
What, me worry? ....Alfred E Newman

http://www.madcoversite.com/droste.gif

Canook 10 April 2018 12:51 PM

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/57369299.jpg

rexG 10 April 2018 12:58 PM

Here.....

1 Attachment(s)
This should help....:chuckle:

DoctorA 10 April 2018 12:58 PM

I’m a worry wart by nature but try not to worry about the inevitable.... cheers

zjd168 10 April 2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AK797 (Post 8471254)
Not a good sign when you suddenly start answering questions that haven't been asked. Especially out loud in public...

:lol:this, doesn't look good indeed

You 10 April 2018 02:55 PM

Glad I wear my watch 24/7 and never let it worry me.

polaris72 10 April 2018 03:18 PM

Thank you Dr. Phil.

RollieRoll 10 April 2018 03:26 PM

I get gas with my Rollie, take showers with my Rollie, and I worry with my Rollie. Off to bed. GN.

tyler1980 10 April 2018 03:28 PM

Quote:

is that even safe :thinking: :chuckle:

omx5o 10 April 2018 03:41 PM

Same applies to cars. Just let the oil dry out and it’ll be fine. No need to worry.