Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NFL 2019 Season banter (https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=698286)

GB-man 17 September 2019 11:04 AM

NFL 2019 Season banter
 
How is the season going for your home team? Bills are off to a good start but honestly does not mean much when the pats are steamrolling everyone in their way up here.

Interesting year with lots of young qbs showing out. Mahomes is the new Rodgers and Prescott looks the business down in Dallas. Should be a fun year to watch a lot of developing guys from Jackson in Baltimore to Allen for us here in Buffalo.

When will Daniel Jones get his shot in NY?

What is an acceptable result this year in the 'burg? Is Tomlin safe since ben is out?

Will NE go undefeated again? :banghead:

If you stopped watching the nfl for other reasons that's fine but move along. Nobody cares and this is not your lawn :chuckle:

https://scontent.fewr1-4.fna.fbcdn.n...de&oe=5DF16BF0

herts9 17 September 2019 11:16 AM

Bengals.

That said, 188 days until opening day....

Art 1 17 September 2019 11:16 AM

I'm more a fan of football and like to see a good game other than a fan of a team, although I would like to see the Florida team do well. I likes seeing the Bills doing well. I would like to see the Browns go deep into the play offs.

Naples09 17 September 2019 11:17 AM

Go browns!

locutus49 17 September 2019 11:18 AM

I think Brady and Mahomes, each in his own way, will do very well this season. I envision an exciting Pats Chiefs matchup once again.

Naples09 17 September 2019 11:52 AM

Read that OBJ has another RM on tonight during the pregame. Article said it was a $2MM limited production of 10 units.

patrickjb 17 September 2019 11:53 AM

Looking good for my Pat’s again!

GB-man 17 September 2019 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herts9 (Post 9985476)
Bengals.

That said, 188 days until opening day....

Bengals are here for our home opener Sunday. Iíll be there. We love the red rocket here in Buffalo :cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Art 1 (Post 9985478)
I'm more a fan of football and like to see a good game other than a fan of a team, although I would like to see the Florida team do well. I likes seeing the Bills doing well. I would like to see the Browns go deep into the play offs.

I donít mind the Jags or bucs but Iím contractually obligated to dislike the dolphins :chuckle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naples09 (Post 9985479)
Go browns!

I can route for Cleveland any day of the week unless they are in town :cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus49 (Post 9985482)
I think Brady and Mahomes, each in his own way, will do very well this season. I envision an exciting Pats Chiefs matchup once again.

For sure thatís going to be a great game. :thumbsup:

othertbone 17 September 2019 11:57 AM

Dolphins are in the stinker, but watch out next year, tons of pics, maybe the first.

Naples09 17 September 2019 12:00 PM

I'm interested to see if the Rams can bounce back after that Super Bowl defeat.

I agree on the young QB's - I've been impressed with the Ravens QB - he makes playing the position look easy.

TheWatchStandard 17 September 2019 12:03 PM

Chargers, yet another injury riddled year..

TheWatchStandard 17 September 2019 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by othertbone (Post 9985582)
Dolphins are in the stinker, but watch out next year, tons of pics, maybe the first.

Bound to get something juicy for minkah

GB-man 17 September 2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by othertbone (Post 9985582)
Dolphins are in the stinker, but watch out next year, tons of pics, maybe the first.

Yeah full tank over there but sometimes thatís what it takes to get the picks :cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naples09 (Post 9985583)
I'm interested to see if the Rams can bounce back after that Super Bowl defeat.

I agree on the young QB's - I've been impressed with the Ravens QB - he makes playing the position look easy.

Yeah we will know a lot about Goff after this year.

TheWatchStandard 17 September 2019 12:06 PM

This jets/browns game has been tough to watch.

swils8610 17 September 2019 12:36 PM

The Bills have 2 wins...the fans in Buffalo are starting to plan the Super Bowl parade route...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheWatchStandard 17 September 2019 12:41 PM

We should do a rolex forums fantasy football league next season :O

Dubshack 17 September 2019 01:47 PM

Looking forward to see how McVay adapts after being schooled by the Grand Master Belicheck last year. So far the offense has looked shaky, but I attribute that to most players sitting out all preseason. I think the rams offense, and offenses around the league, will start picking up shortly.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AzPaul 17 September 2019 02:52 PM

Lot of players 'demanding' to be traded, lately.

GB-man 17 September 2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWatchStandard (Post 9985588)
Chargers, yet another injury riddled year..

A shame. I would be very happy to see rivers get a ring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWatchStandard (Post 9985595)
This jets/browns game has been tough to watch.

Indeed. Jets are really short handed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swils8610 (Post 9985672)
The Bills have 2 wins...the fans in Buffalo are starting to plan the Super Bowl parade route...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same :poo: different year :chuckle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWatchStandard (Post 9985679)
We should do a rolex forums fantasy football league next season :O

I wish but unfortunately Steve said no dice on soliciting members to join a league. I asked a few years back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dubshack (Post 9985789)
Looking forward to see how McVay adapts after being schooled by the Grand Master Belicheck last year. So far the offense has looked shaky, but I attribute that to most players sitting out all preseason. I think the rams offense, and offenses around the league, will start picking up shortly.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes a lot to be excited about for Rams fans :thumbsup:

AK797 17 September 2019 09:31 PM

Long suffering Vikes fan, Cousins was supposed to be the last missing piece but he has now gone to sh1t, just like Herschel Walker was supposed to be in 89 when we had 9 pro bowlers but no running game, nothing has bloody changed.

texasmade 17 September 2019 11:29 PM

Cousins is playing like he always played. Lots of stats with back breaking interceptions.

I can’t believe the Jets get to play another MNF game but this time against the Patriots. Adam Gase, the offensive guru HC, better come up with something before Palpatine destroys him on national TV.

patrickjb 17 September 2019 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasmade (Post 9986554)
Cousins is playing like he always played. Lots of stats with back breaking interceptions.

I canít believe the Jets get to play another MNF game but this time against the Patriots. Adam Gase, the offensive guru HC, better come up with something before Palpatine destroys him on national TV.

As long as the Jets stay the Jets, the Patriots will steamroll them next week.

As long as that WR corp stays healthy/in the league - the only team I can see beating them is KC in an absolute shootout. But the Pat's D looked solid so far.

SemperFi 17 September 2019 11:39 PM

My Giants are 0-2 again on their way to oblivion.

vesnyder 17 September 2019 11:57 PM

Was cheering for my Brownies last night. The Jets look baaad and the Browns offense has a way to go. I think Baker has been reading the hype. Defense looks awesome!

patrickjb 18 September 2019 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesnyder (Post 9986609)
Was cheering for my Brownies last night. The Jets look baaad and the Browns offense has a way to go. I think Baker has been reading the hype. Defense looks awesome!

Myles Garrett looked like he was playing against the Freshmen team offensive line last night, he's a beast. :thumbsup:

texasmade 18 September 2019 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrickjb (Post 9986562)
As long as the Jets stay the Jets, the Patriots will steamroll them next week.

As long as that WR corp stays healthy/in the league - the only team I can see beating them is KC in an absolute shootout. But the Pat's D looked solid so far.

Well thankfully, next week's steamrolling of the Just End The Season Jets won't be on national TV. It's the game in late October making MNF. Maybe by that time Darnold will be back from mono and the Jets will only lose by 20 points.

TheVTCGuy 18 September 2019 04:00 AM

The Lions! 1-0-1 Super Bowl winners this year!!!!





OK... Maybe not.

The Libertine 18 September 2019 04:37 AM

Go Patriots! So far, so good. :thumbsup:

GB-man 18 September 2019 04:42 AM

Eli hits the pine...enter Daniel Jones. Something for Giants fans to look forward to on sundays anyways.

austinp 18 September 2019 08:30 AM

Mahomes, Brady, Rogers.....Minshew.
Go Jags!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fe6e8e5f14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:13 PM.