Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/index.php)
-   Ω Omega Discussion Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Just enjoying.. (https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=626397)

red1108nyc 6 September 2018 07:31 AM

Just enjoying..
 
So many variants but these I really enjoy :thumbsup:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1865/...f3881ceb_c.jpg




https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1870/...bec0e1e0_c.jpg

mmalek1 6 September 2018 07:42 AM

They are hard not to enjoy. Congrats on the new addition!

superdog 6 September 2018 08:02 AM

Incredible.

Love em all.

red1108nyc 6 September 2018 08:09 AM

Thanks buddy Matt and Seth!

Rolex game is getting little boring for me. These birds are much more fun :thumbsup:

subtona 6 September 2018 08:27 AM

fred, looking great.

can we see a close up of the light dial?

haven't seen that one before:cheers:

red1108nyc 6 September 2018 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subtona (Post 8908890)
fred, looking great.

can we see a close up of the light dial?

haven't seen that one before:cheers:

The 2-tone? Sure.. will take one when I have a chance later buddy Gus :thumbsup:

imperio 6 September 2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red1108nyc (Post 8908909)
The 2-tone? Sure.. will take one when I have a chance later buddy Gus :thumbsup:



The red one too please! What references are these two?

ap1 6 September 2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperio (Post 8909042)
The red one too please! What references are these two?

Wis violation -ultraman, it’s orange

ap1 6 September 2018 10:15 AM

Adding hodinkee?

Ctaranti 6 September 2018 10:21 AM

Congrats!. Love the gold Speedy. Which one is that?

red1108nyc 6 September 2018 10:33 AM

Fratello write up on the 2 tone dd.1450022:

https://www.fratellowatches.com/spee...al-dd145-0022/

red1108nyc 6 September 2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap1 (Post 8909046)
Adding hodinkee?

Took a pass on it. Added too many as of late.. though I am interested in some of the Japanese Olympic LEs :thumbsup:

brandrea 6 September 2018 10:38 AM

Very nice Fred, great trio there:clap::thumbsup::cheers:

sensui 6 September 2018 11:51 AM

Fred. Rocking it my friend. :cheers:

bonovox 6 September 2018 12:22 PM

A very nice collection indeed. Enjoy those birds!

imperio 6 September 2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ap1 (Post 8909045)
Wis violation -ultraman, itís orange



Can I blame it on the auto correct :rofl:

karmatp 6 September 2018 11:08 PM

Amazing trio buddy!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ap1 6 September 2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperio (Post 8909587)
Can I blame it on the auto correct :rofl:

:thumbsup:

Chester01 7 September 2018 04:19 AM

Great collection, all very different looks.

red1108nyc 7 September 2018 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subtona (Post 8908890)
fred, looking great.

can we see a close up of the light dial?

haven't seen that one before:cheers:


Buddy Gus!

Took some closer up shots for you with cloudy day lighting. Love the baton markers vs. tritium dots here.


https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1845/...8792feba_c.jpg




https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1845/...f2fbf9cd_c.jpg




https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1855/...fc127cab_c.jpg

subtona 7 September 2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red1108nyc (Post 8911335)
Buddy Gus!

Took some closer up shots for you with cloudy day lighting. Love the baton markers vs. tritium dots here.


https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1845/...8792feba_c.jpg




https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1845/...f2fbf9cd_c.jpg




https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1855/...fc127cab_c.jpg

Wow! That dial is so beautiful 😍 thanks for pics Fred :cheers:

Rashid.bk 8 September 2018 08:01 PM

Speedy paradise, add any Snoopy and you're in heaven.
Thanks for these photos.:cheers:

red1108nyc 9 September 2018 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rashid.bk (Post 8915228)
Speedy paradise, add any Snoopy and you're in heaven.
Thanks for these photos.:cheers:

Thanks buddy.. they are truly so much fun..

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4487/...d09e44c9_c.jpg

Investr 9 September 2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red1108nyc (Post 8916990)
Thanks buddy.. they are truly so much fun..

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4487/...d09e44c9_c.jpg

Just STRONG!!!!!!!

Investr 9 September 2018 02:57 PM

Love ❤️ that TT!!!!

Rashid.bk 9 September 2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Investr (Post 8917237)
Love ❤️ that TT!!!!

No kidding, who would have thought a tt Speedy could look so good.

FTX I 10 September 2018 11:51 PM

Great team you have there Fred. :thumbsup::cheers:

Jayhawks 11 September 2018 10:39 AM

Suhhhweeeet! Love the ST more every time I see it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urosfan 11 September 2018 10:26 PM

Very nice


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:37 PM.