Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum

Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion Forum (https://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Art & Mon proudly presents the new & improved word association game. (https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=264850)

Beo3 16 January 2021 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winst (Post 11201436)
Entry

Yonder

jatco 16 January 2021 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beo3 (Post 11201554)
Yonder

retreat

crew 16 January 2021 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatco (Post 11201795)
retreat

Tactic

winst 16 January 2021 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crew (Post 11201819)
Tactic

Command

Dr. Robert 16 January 2021 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winst (Post 11201824)
Command

Decision

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Beo3 16 January 2021 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Robert (Post 11201872)
Decision

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Negative

sgwatchguy 16 January 2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beo3 (Post 11201919)
Negative


Emotions

aff1 16 January 2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgwatchguy (Post 11201963)
Emotions

Sad

ltmgeller 16 January 2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aff1 (Post 11201995)
Sad

Depressed

Dr. Robert 16 January 2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltmgeller (Post 11202080)
Depressed

Dejected

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SemperFi 16 January 2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Robert (Post 11202090)
Dejected

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Demoralized

Dr. Robert 16 January 2021 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemperFi (Post 11202149)
Demoralized

Down

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Beo3 16 January 2021 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Robert (Post 11202152)
Down

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Northern

Rock 16 January 2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beo3 (Post 11202409)
Northern

Newfoundland

Cubeistan 16 January 2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock (Post 11202558)
Newfoundland

dog
Newfoundlands ('Newfs' or 'Newfies') have webbed paws and a water-resistant coat.[8] Males normally weigh 6580 kg (143176 lb), and females 5565 kg (121143 lb), placing them in the "Giant" weight range; but some Newfoundlands have been known to weigh over 90 kg (200 lb) and the largest on record weighed 120 kg (260 lb) and measured over 1.8 m (6 ft) from nose to tail, ranking it among the largest of dog breeds. They may grow up to 5676 cm (2230 in) tall at the shoulder.[9]

winst 16 January 2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubeistan (Post 11202628)
dog
Newfoundlands ('Newfs' or 'Newfies') have webbed paws and a water-resistant coat.[8] Males normally weigh 6580 kg (143176 lb), and females 5565 kg (121143 lb), placing them in the "Giant" weight range; but some Newfoundlands have been known to weigh over 90 kg (200 lb) and the largest on record weighed 120 kg (260 lb) and measured over 1.8 m (6 ft) from nose to tail, ranking it among the largest of dog breeds. They may grow up to 5676 cm (2230 in) tall at the shoulder.[9]

Gun

Beo3 16 January 2021 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winst (Post 11202712)
Gun

Necessity

winst 16 January 2021 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beo3 (Post 11202782)
Necessity

Yearning

jatco 17 January 2021 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winst (Post 11202793)
Yearning

Gnaw

Dr. Robert 17 January 2021 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatco (Post 11203139)
Gnaw

Wood

jatco 17 January 2021 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Robert (Post 11203262)
Wood

distressed

Dr. Robert 17 January 2021 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatco (Post 11203505)
distressed

Damsel

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jatco 17 January 2021 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Robert (Post 11203521)
Damsel

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

lass

Beo3 17 January 2021 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatco (Post 11203525)
lass

Sally

jatco 17 January 2021 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beo3 (Post 11203546)
Sally

Yates

Cubeistan 17 January 2021 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beo3 (Post 11203546)
Sally

Yellow https://www.missoulianangler.com/yellow-sally/

winst 17 January 2021 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cubeistan (Post 11203635)

Willow

jatco 17 January 2021 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winst (Post 11203644)
Willow

Weeping

crew 17 January 2021 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatco (Post 11203666)
Weeping

Grief

Doc Savage 17 January 2021 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crew (Post 11203701)
Grief

Forlorn

Dr. Robert 17 January 2021 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Savage (Post 11204243)
Forlorn

Neglected

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

jatco 17 January 2021 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Robert (Post 11204303)
Neglected

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

dejected

ltmgeller 17 January 2021 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatco (Post 11204360)
dejected

Downcast

Dr. Robert 17 January 2021 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ltmgeller (Post 11204395)
Downcast

Trodden

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

winst 17 January 2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Robert (Post 11204424)
Trodden

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Neglected

sgwatchguy 17 January 2021 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winst (Post 11204443)
Neglected


Dilapidated

SemperFi 17 January 2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgwatchguy (Post 11204501)
Dilapidated

Decrepit

sgwatchguy 17 January 2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemperFi (Post 11204506)
Decrepit


Tattered

SemperFi 17 January 2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgwatchguy (Post 11204608)
Tattered

Disheveled

Rock 17 January 2021 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemperFi (Post 11204723)
Disheveled

drunk


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 04:06 AM.