View Single Post
Old 1 October 2019, 03:23 AM   #43
lmmrf
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikincooper View Post
Lovely watch and looks great on you. Personally I wish they did the simple white dial with baton dial in the same size/configuration.
I'd be shocked if they didn't introduce a white dial option at Baselworld in the next few years. The original 6-digit Datejust models were produced for like 15 years and various dials came and went over that time. And you can get the 41mm DJ with a white baton dial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moting View Post
I am wondeing if the blue dial is the same on the others models like OP 36 (116000) or previous DJ 36 (116200/116234) or it's slightly different?
I'd also be interested to hear if anyone has observed a difference in the blue dials. I thought I read a comment somewhere where someone said the DJ41 blue was nicer than the blue on the older Datejust models. However, to me they look more or less the same in pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1108nyc View Post
The thinner lug profile gives the watch a bigger feel and the blue is sexy.
This is kind of counter-intuitive. Is it that the slimmer case makes the dial seem (relatively) larger? I actually think the batons on the new dials look larger and because of that they make the dial look a little smaller than the 116234/116200 dials.
lmmrf is offline   Reply With Quote