View Single Post
Old 26 February 2009, 09:30 PM   #6
yiannis

Watch: of course Rolex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chozn1 View Post
I had a "buy it now" auction on ebay that a guy came in and tried to scam me. Scammers fish for them that way they can just end the auction and hope the seller will go along with it. Well, at least you know he's negotiable on the price as it's lower on Ebay.
same story as mine but me, i was such an idiot finally :
it was my first sold item at ebay, i had no buyer requirements (such as "paypal account required"), and a guy from germany (nigeria finally) used the buy-it now button, later he went out of ebay and appeared as "no longer register user" (which I didnt see) then he sent me a fake paypal reminder that i was paid, i didnt also check my paypal account to be sure that this really happened, I packed the item and shipped it within 30 minutes as i wanted to satisfy with fastest shipping my good and with lighting payment first customer, and some hours later when i was sitting so cool in front of my laptop i had this thought to check my paypal account: of course no money there!
So, i tried to catch back the watch, i called EMS to block delivery, at this moment their tracking status said that watch just went in to the airplane and we agreed that they will not deliver but will be returnd back to me.
which never happened of course...
I just lost a lovelly 16800
the most funny? I had put a Rolex golf cap in the package as a gift to my beloved first customer!!!
yiannis is offline   Reply With Quote