View Single Post
Old 11 December 2019, 07:31 PM   #70
grimps
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 365DAS View Post
I don’t believe this has come from Rolex...yet.

No offence taken but I can assure you that my contact at the AD has no concerns that I’m any sort of flipper etc but it’s been something they’ve done I would say from around the time Basel 2018 pieces came in.

It’s interesting as my contact mentioned that something has been going around and they were told about it this morning...clearly this is what they were referring to.

Anyway, what’s interesting is that they said that they “feel” from next year they won’t be withholding any warranty cards.

My personal view is that Rolex probably don’t have any real concerns that ADs (and yes, it’s not just the WoS Group but other independents also) holding the cards back but maybe there is more heat coming their way from a governing bodies and sales acts etc. If that’s the case then I’m sure Rolex would intervene as it is their brand in question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only time I had a card withheld was after Basel 2018 for my Pepsi , I got it in May 2018 and it was one of the first released.
My dealer (Local family owned independent) who I'd bought over 15 Rolex from told me that it was a Rolex directive.
2 months later he messaged me and said I can have the card back as they didn't feel comfortable keeping it from a good customer.
A further 2 Months later my Pepsi went back to Rolex under warranty as the Date wheel was misaligned , my dealer was happy to se it come back
grimps is offline   Reply With Quote