View Single Post
Old 25 December 2019, 05:41 AM   #19
DJBAT
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakalwe View Post
It’s all speculation, so take my view with as many pinches of salt as you can stomach, but I’m not sure about that. AD sports model allocation is, I understand, proportional to sales volumes, so London AD’s may have a lot more potential customers but they also get more stock.

That being said and despite my previously professed optimism, getting that watch with no history and no intention to be a repeat customer will be tricky.

Personally I love going into watch shops when I’m out and about so I’d still try and just strike up a conversation with various AD’s -I’d probably avoid the central London stores - and see whether or not they laugh you out the door. You may judge that your time is worth too much to you to try that.

I do have the intention to hopefully be a repeat customer but I mean it would be hard to convince the SA of that while asking for a Hulk as a first purchase.

I will definitely go into as many ADs as I can! Just from what I have read in this forum Central London ADs tend to not even want to put any walk in client on "the list".
DJBAT is offline   Reply With Quote