View Single Post
Old 3 January 2020, 08:37 AM   #55
Bigblu10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by erhein View Post
I have to say, I don't even understand what the debate is here. Customer told RSC not to change the bezel insert. RSC changed the bezel insert. RSC is in the wrong. There's no debate there. It doesn't matter whether it affected the value of the watch, even if it increased the value. It doesn't matter whether it changed the look of the watch, even if it improved the look. It doesn't matter whether "you" would be upset that RSC didn't follow "your" instructions. The customer told them not to change the bezel insert. It's his watch. He is, at the very least, owed an explanation as to what happened, how it happened and why. Mistakes can occur. Customer service is measured by how the mistake is handled once it is discovered. This is, at best, piss poor customer service.
Thank You!!! A GREAT explanation and I'm sure that is how the OP feels also. RSC needs to get off it's sanctimonious high horse and start treating customers as the life blood of their business. They may think they are the only game in town, but the reality is they are not. Plenty of independent watchmakers exist that still respect the customer!
Bigblu10 is offline   Reply With Quote