View Single Post
Old 5 January 2020, 08:24 AM   #46
ruffa
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaholic_user View Post
Ok so I pulled the trigger like 2 days ago on some green Irish tweed its fire. Anyway first time ordering from fragrancenet.com. also my first bottle of creed, besides the samples from Nordstrom. Now I get the bottle today, so super fast shipping no prob. My question is aren't the creed boxes supposed to be sealed in cellophane? It came packaged well but theres no plastic around the box. Being like this I cant tell if it's been tampered with. Also this being my first time buying maybe this is how creed sends out their product to fragrancenet? I'm on the fence of return someone help please.

SM-N960U

My Creed hasn’t arrived yet but I wouldn’t worry about the packaging. Someone here mentioned that they have hassle-free returns so it’s possible that you may have a returned bottle. Maybe it’s been sprayed a few times and returned. If you still have the sample you bought from Nordstrom I would compare it to the one you just got. Give it a few hours and see if the one from Fragrancenet is as long lasting as your sample. Scent may vary because they change with age so that may be difficult to gauge. I purposely saved some green Irish tweed sample spray so that I can compare it to the fragrancenet one when it arrives.
ruffa is offline   Reply With Quote