Old 16 February 2020, 11:48 PM   #39
Tframo
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16570 Polar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket launcher View Post
Depends on the AD
If you go in and look like a flipper never

If you go in and show that the watch you want is your dream watch..you may get on the list

If you go in and list a load of watches you want never

This is how it's working for me..it worked for my mate as well who is now at the final stage daytona.

First of all buy a lesser Rolex..all journeys start at the beginning

If you go in 6 months after buying a less wanted watch such as an Air-King, DJ41 or a milgauss and you then say your dream watch is one of the middle stram watches such as a bluesie or a CHNR or a TT daytona and you don't look like a flipper and you look the part ..
You will get one in a week..this is the main purchase this shows you are interested in the brand and have money to show commitment.
At this stage you will be in the ADS book with a mark next to your name

Once you have the lesser and the middle watch you should be able to go in 6 months later and get a submariner or a submariner date. Expect to wait 4 to 8 months for this watch..you then get 2 marks in the book

Now you have relationship go in 2 months after this for a visit wearing your lesser watch such as your airking or DJ41..then 2 after that with your middle watch bluesy or CHNR then 2 after that with your Sub Date on to buy your number 1 dream watch
It shows you have not flipped you collection so ask for a
Pepsi..batgirl..or hulk and you will get on the list with a 9 to 18 month wait ..

Deal with the manager or the deputy manager each time...they have the book with there contacts in
Then after this stage a year later go in for a Daytona.
Do not rush the process and enjoy the journey
It's worked for me in 6 months I will have the submariner date..
As I said my mate is due his daytona..

ADS still want a steady flow of customers..
However they are now choosing who to sell to as potentially selling a daytona SS it like giving some one £8000

You have to play the game and slowly step by step if you don't your out and if they think you flip your out before you begin

This is the way that’s worked for me. Started with DJ41, then got a call for the sub 6 months later. Now waiting for a call on the Pepsi or Batman.
Tframo is offline   Reply With Quote