View Single Post
Old 14 March 2009, 07:29 AM   #18
chriseskew24
"TRF" Member

Watch: Bunches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Loftis View Post
The joke is based on a total farce, and doesn't consider the fact that the homeless guy would LEAP at the opportunity to work to earn $50. He's homeless not because he's lazy and waiting for liberals to save him, he's homeless becuase the jobs aren't there to be had. We're nearing 10% unemployment in the U.S., so feel free to do the math.

I'm partially inclined to say the joke insults my intelligence. But, it doesn't, rather it shows the ignorance behind the Repug philosophy at its core.

(By the by, "Repug" is my shorthand for "Republican," a word I dare not use to describe the Retarded Right because it includes the word "Republic" in it, even though its members have no clue what the word means.)
I hope you are still kiding. I have offered homeless people beging for money work before. They dont want to work for the most part (some not all). They want to beg and drink. I had a coworker go into the grocery store and buy a homeless guy a sandwich he refused said hes not hungry but can i have 5 dollars. The hell with people like that. And the more i read your post the hell with you to. If i get baned i am sorry but your remark is un called for.

Good Joke by the way.
chriseskew24 is offline   Reply With Quote