View Single Post
Old 6 April 2020, 05:38 AM   #27
bin31z
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester01 View Post
Enjoy, it’s a great pick up.

What do you know, another gmt in the vault. Poor AD’s gray market is slowing buying now and they actually have to start selling Rolex again. What do you know. All of a sudden we have had how many of these posts in the last month. Do you ever get the feeling your being had? Lol.
100% I bet 95% of those hot watches were walking straight out the backdoor to the grey's inventory. To the best of my knowledge, no AD had restrictions on how many watches a saleperson could sell...o no...money...no thanks, keep your continuous stream of money, I'd rather sell to this guy that just wants to buy 1 watch for life. Rolex probably "frowns" upon it but when the cash is flowing in, I don't think they going to do anything. I see on Chrono24 dealers with 10 white face ceramic daytonas for sale right now, all brand new. You can't tell me that people are getting on waiting lists for years for a daytona and then just walk over to the grey and selling it without even taking the stickers off.

But now that the grey gravy train has coming to a shuddering stop, they gotta roll out the red carpet for regular joes.
bin31z is offline   Reply With Quote