View Single Post
Old 12 April 2020, 09:24 PM   #77
Benzsiam
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex/AP/PP/ALS
Quote:
Originally Posted by P2725TMB View Post
I don't think there's any right or wrong or incorrect choice, its all down to personal preference and to a degree what you're used to seeing. Nowadays I'm used to big watches and can't imagine myself wearing anything smaller than a 41, it just looks too small - to me.

However many years ago, before I was in the fortunate position of being able to obtain higher end pieces, the watches I had were smaller, such as the TAG Heuer 6000 series, which to me then looked perfect. But now it would look (to me) too small.
You're absolutely right.
All the dealers will be very happy to sell whatever you want. Some dealer might mention that 15450 was for women, because of the bracelet length. If you like it, they will be very happy to sell it to you, but if your wrist size is bigger than 6.6 inches, you will need to add additional links to fit your wrist. When they design the watches, they intend to design to fit the majority without adding additional links, more likely take some links out. Most women have a smaller wrist than 6.6 inches, that was why 15450 model comes with the shorter bracelet length than 15400 model.
Benzsiam is offline   Reply With Quote