Thread: Forum Rules
View Single Post
Old 20 April 2020, 11:18 AM   #43
Lol-x
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesium137
I asked the mod’s to change my screen name in early 2019. I can’t remember the exact outcome of that conversation, but it was for personal reasons. I believe I changed my screen name and deactivated an account as it was the easiest path. So now that you are trying to put me on front street, let me ask you this. Have I been active on more than 1 account at a time? Has there been any activity on the Air rescue 5 account since I changed my account? Or is it basically a deactivated account?
You don't identify the moderator, and you don't identify the response. To change your screen name does not mean creating a new account. You didn't ask for a name change, that's a lie.
Both accounts were live existing accounts and capable of being operated by you at any time, just because you were caught before you did something untoward is not an excuse for having dual accounts.
Many people request name changes, that does not mean leaving the existing account current and creating a new account. It means getting your existing username changed as you well know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesium137
Dual accounts means just that, dual accounts. I am not now, nor have I ever run dual accounts.
That is a lie, you created 2 accounts which were both live and usable by you. Say what you like, and make up any old story, there is simply no excuse for having 2 or more accounts.

So what that you didn't use both accounts 'at the same time' its still against the rules to have more than 1 account, and who knows with tough times you may have used the Air Rescue 5 account tomorrow to engage in undesirable activity.

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim
Lol-x is offline   Reply With Quote