View Single Post
Old 21 April 2020, 04:06 AM   #39
Chewbacca
Banned

Watch: Kessel Run Chrono
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudo_root View Post
It’s a bit disingenuous to frame this as a general complaint or ranting. Thread titles alone are enough to dupe general members/viewers into a false narrative which benefits grey dealers and other interested parties. This is market manipulation, and by proxy I’m seeing arguments from some folks essentially endorsing the TRF be coopted for the enablement of speculative behavior. Additionally, rather than focusing on me I’d encourage people to discuss the argument at hand which stands on its own. My post count, whether 6 or 6,000 is entirely divorced from the actual merit of the argument. Additionally, as many have suggested I’m not merely complaining, but I’m asking for a solution to be implemented to lessen the influence and undue harm caused by manipulators and speculators in this forum. A suggestion to simply ignore a problem is not by any means a reasonable solution to a problem, much like asking a driver to simply avoid potholes in the road instead of calling it to the attention of people empowered to fix them.
Fair enough.

A ban clickbait thread looks to be in the works.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote