View Single Post
Old 8 May 2020, 12:57 AM   #114
mongobongo
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingface66 View Post
Maybe over in the General Forum....but here with us Vintage guys? Really? Elitist?? I find us vintage nerds over here incredibly diverse, with varying backgrounds and interests, and quite down to earth. You'll see no "Show us what you're wearing next to your diploma" or "Does your watch match you car" kind of posts here. Ever! Here it's all about the watch, not how much it costs. It seems you're attacking the wrong group...........
I should better stay in here, I drive a Vauxhall Astra

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu View Post
Amen brother. You should see the threads here about man purses, grooming tools, skinny jeans, how to use the On Star button to change your tire, and whether it's safe to wear your Rolex on a trip to the Four Seasons Resort and Residences in Anguilla

The feminization of man unfolds here right before your eyes.........
Amen, soon us men will not be 'required' the ways things are going and its all our fault ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by narembeen View Post
Listen I am getting this serviced and tidied up and I hate to say it, I am wearing it every day. Thats what these watches were desgined for. Some people have said the case looks terrible and my need to be replaced. My watch maker said it was the nicest unpolished 5513 case he has seen, so the watch can definitely take a beating. Me wearing wont do any harm at all/