View Single Post
Old 20 June 2020, 02:06 AM   #49
Watch_a_holic
"TRF" Member

Watch: a_holic
BEWARE NEVER EVER BUY BROM THIS DEALER

I was looking for an AP Royal oak offshore that was advertised in their website with box and papers that it was in stock. After I clicked the BUY NOW they didn't process my order. I've emailed them to inquire the wire transfer info and the didn't respond. When I contacted them through WhatsApp they've said that they don't have the watch and will try to source it. Later they've said they can't find it and if I want to buy another watch. I replied to their WhatsApp and said I will think of buying another model and contact them later. Next day they are trying to push me to buy another model, so I ignored them and blocked their number. Guess what the've emailed me and say that they can get me the watch without papers. LOL wtf is with this Jaztime
I've replied to their email and said that I've got the watch from another dealer (In fact I've got it from dealer who have it in stock and shipped it next day without fake posting like this Jaztime)

To make things short I think most of the watches of their website aren't in stock (Aka ghost listing) and pushes a sale for a different watch.
Watch_a_holic is offline   Reply With Quote