Thread: Blancpain FF
View Single Post
Old 21 June 2020, 05:10 AM   #125
K7Baixo2
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP Code, Explor.II
Quote:
Originally Posted by meganfox17 View Post
Take a pop quiz . All Blancpain watches are not COSC certified. TRUE OR FALSE ?
FALSE. The answer in a moment

While checking out the Blancpain models in the only official boutique in the country, i was informed by the boutique GM that Blancpain is not COSC certified but..but.. THE only COSC Chronometer grade is any Blancpain fitted with the calibre 64-1( If I remember hearing it correctly)

Can you see the watch below, Brian ? That discontinued 40.5mm FF 50th Anniversary on the wrist of my WIS friend has an accuracy rate of +2.0 sec/day. The people I know who own the watch says Cal 1315 is highly accurate and nobody's complaining...

Hey ! Don't take my word for it. Why don't you read what Jack Forster has to say...

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/th...oms-bathyscaph
For others, like me, who found this thread and subsequently purchased a Fifty Fathoms: I took delivery of a Fifty Fathoms a month ago and wore it for two solid weeks before rotating back to my other watches. I’ve been wearing it every few days so the 90-hour reserve is nice to have.

I took it off last Sunday and placed it on a winder while I wore another watch a day until I got it back out yesterday, Friday. You know, when you buy a “nice” watch, you expect....demand accuracy.

The 1315 surprised me although my timer already confirm its accuracy. I have touched the time since I got it but seeing is believing: