View Single Post
Old 21 June 2020, 01:50 PM   #65
teabags001
Banned

Watch: DD40, hulk, Dayton
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamfactor View Post
Thanks OP for sharing this, and it really is unfortunate you had to deal with this.

It’s a shame that these players give the watch industry (consumers and sellers) such a bad taste.

It’s hard not to draw a reaction conclusion from the 1st original post, however reading the rest of the posts, the feedback on this chat and the curt emails chains paint the story pretty clear.

This is actually a good educational posts, to remind not only new collectors / hobbyists and weekend collectors alike of the risks and to ask the questions upfront.

Especially when it’s 12k SD or the other post of a 50k AP.

Trust is so key with trusted people. Watch hobby is like dealing with a trusted business, gut feel is so important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is 100 percent correct. You would think a place that has a YouTube Chanel and a brick and mortar store would be someone you could trust and buy watches from. But that is not the case. Places like jaztime take the fun out of this hobby. All levels of buyers should be aware of places like them that don’t even have a lot of the watches they are trying to sell. On top of it their no customer service policy. Everyone needs to run away as fast as they can. I hope any potential buyers can see this post first before dealing with them. AD or TS is the only way to go these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teabags001 is offline   Reply With Quote